Post: How to do Recovery on Advanced Warfare Without any Anti-ban (100% no Ban) 1.20
04-18-2016, 01:56 PM #1
montz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I use this method on my all recoverys on AW 1.2o, i already made more than 100 account with this method So I decided to share it for free! i can confirm it work 100%!!

ALSO YOU GET MANY ADVANCED SUPPLY DROPS :p

STEPS TO SAVE RECOVERY!

- ORIGINAL EBOOT OR CLEAN EBOOT (don't use any eboot with anti ban or non host mods)
- Never use non host mods (you get banned in the first match every time)

- Load the game from the original eboot.
- On Main menu Sing in on PSN.
- Go on multiplayer.
- Wait your profile load (wait for ther soldier appears on the screen)
- Connect and attach your AW Tool (I use and recommend Marentdu AW tool and Synergy's tool)
- Set XP level to max (LVL 50) and past the prestige to the legit method. (Prestige mode)
- Set the MAX XP level over and over again and past the prestige on legit method again.
- Do it until you reach the Grand master prestige (30th). (you can stop at any other prestige without problem)
- Press unlock all buttom to unlock camos and others stuffs.
- You can set modded classes and put outfits from Synergy's tool (or others tools)
- Into on any match and get a kill or death, left the game.
- Done!!!

NEVER USE ANY ANTIBAN OR NON HOST MODZ OR YOU WILL GET BANNED IN THE FIRST MATCH!

(WORK FINE ON BLUS31466, idk if work on BLES or others regions)
For any question contact me on PM or skype: fuzy_medi

Sorry for my bad english!!

i hope have helped
Last edited by montz ; 04-18-2016 at 05:16 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to montz for this useful post:

04-18-2016, 02:56 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Nice release Smile

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

montz
04-22-2016, 02:40 PM #3
xiYQHEMoDz
Little One
Its work for me 100% thanx i use FM|T RTM FOR COD AW AND FaMoUz EBOOT WORK 100%
05-02-2016, 11:21 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by MOOODD12 View Post
Its work for me 100% thanx i use FM|T RTM FOR COD AW AND FaMoUz EBOOT WORK 100%

Can you link me to it please the RTM and eboot both links? Smile
05-04-2016, 08:52 AM #5
SynixMods
Little One
Originally posted by montz View Post
I use this method on my all recoverys on AW 1.2o, i already made more than 100 account with this method So I decided to share it for free! i can confirm it work 100%!!

STEPS TO SAVE RECOVERY!

- ORIGINAL EBOOT OR CLEAN EBOOT (don't use any eboot with anti ban or non host mods)

- Go on multiplayer.
- Connect and attach your AW Tool (I use and recommend Marentdu AW tool and Synergy's tool)
- Set XP level to max (LVL 50) and past the prestige to the legit method. (Prestige mode)
- Set the MAX XP level over and over again and past the prestige on legit method again.
- Do it until you reach the Grand master prestige (30th). (you can stop at any other prestige without problem)
- You can set modded classes and put outfits from Synergy's tool (or others tools)
- Done!!!

NEVER USE ANY ANTIBAN OR NON HOST MODZ OR YOU WILL GET BANNED IN THE FIRST MATCH!

i hope have helped

What do you mean by this?

"- Set XP level to max (LVL 50) and past the prestige to the legit method. (Prestige mode)
- Set the MAX XP level over and over again and past the prestige on legit method again."

Like set it to level 50 and use the regular prestige mode? So Set to Level 50 then go to Prestige Mode and Prestige?
05-04-2016, 09:16 AM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by SynixMods View Post
What do you mean by this?

"- Set XP level to max (LVL 50) and past the prestige to the legit method. (Prestige mode)
- Set the MAX XP level over and over again and past the prestige on legit method again."

Like set it to level 50 and use the regular prestige mode? So Set to Level 50 then go to Prestige Mode and Prestige?

Yes that's exactly what he's saying :yes:

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

montz
05-05-2016, 07:00 PM #7
Maty360414
dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377
Originally posted by montz View Post
I use this method on my all recoverys on AW 1.2o, i already made more than 100 account with this method So I decided to share it for free! i can confirm it work 100%!!

STEPS TO SAVE RECOVERY!

- Go on multiplayer.
- Done!!!

i hope have helped

hey montz u mind if you could help me with mine, all the times i tried and i always got my stats reverted.
05-13-2016, 10:55 PM #8
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Can someone lnk me to the tools hes talking about
05-13-2016, 11:05 PM #9
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
Can someone lnk me to the tools hes talking about

You must login or register to view this content.

Also I'd suggest you make your own EBOOT if you use someone elses one and you RTM in game you will get banned within seconds even if you don't connect to RTM Tools.
I made my own EBOOT and haven't been banned yet even though i use non host mods etc.

The following user thanked Jarzh for this useful post:

Krrish Lobbyman
05-13-2016, 11:28 PM #10
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Also I'd suggest you make your own EBOOT if you use someone elses one and you RTM in game you will get banned within seconds even if you don't connect to RTM Tools.
I made my own EBOOT and haven't been banned yet even though i use non host mods etc.

Thanks man i apreciated

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

Jarzh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo