08-26-2016, 11:43 PM #1
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I host Fury mod menu by Enstone in public from time to time since not many people can do that due to improper/shared anti-ban eboots, etc lol

PSN:
CONTROL_iG3n

Will give any1 Admin access. Just don't abuse aimbot, God Mode, etc
08-30-2016, 09:40 AM #2
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
My hero....
09-10-2016, 04:46 PM #3
Godsless
I am error
nice Smile
09-22-2016, 03:06 AM #4
Originally posted by Xavier
I host Fury mod menu by Enstone in public from time to time since not many people can do that due to improper/shared anti-ban eboots, etc lol

PSN:
CONTROL_iG3n

Hey man I'll add u please accept my psn is Flaming-elite I'm currently addicted to aw and would actually love to see and play around with an actual mod menu without being banned also if you have KiK messenger could you please add me there also just it would be alot easier to communicate via kik my kik is bazza2k15
Last edited by Bazza2k15 ; 09-22-2016 at 05:14 AM.
10-11-2016, 09:52 AM #5
Lucify
Save Point
bro could tell me how to go about using anti ban eboot ? i freeze signing in on new accounts after i sign in once , then try again freeze everytime

On Dex

Blus

tried making one but doesn't work for me i just freeze or either play online is greyed out and character doesnt load so idk
10-11-2016, 11:24 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lucify View Post
bro could tell me how to go about using anti ban eboot ? i freeze signing in on new accounts after i sign in once , then try again freeze everytime

On Dex

Blus

tried making one but doesn't work for me i just freeze or either play online is greyed out and character doesnt load so idk

Make your own thread here - You must login or register to view this content.

you might be lucky and get some usefull help
10-11-2016, 04:49 PM #7
Originally posted by Xavier
I host Fury mod menu by Enstone in public from time to time since not many people can do that due to improper/shared anti-ban eboots, etc lol

PSN:
CONTROL_iG3n

Hi can u help me out. Iv used enstone eboot provided but when i load up aw it states aw servers are not available :/ how do u set up urs?

Please advise
10-13-2016, 03:51 PM #8
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Originally posted by boutthatlife View Post
Hi can u help me out. Iv used enstone eboot provided but when i load up aw it states aw servers are not available :/ how do u set up urs?

Please advise

Enstones anti-ban is public, therefor it will not work, and they don't care. Either find some1 who can sell you a private eboot with anti ban and loads Enstones rtm, or read through the difficult to understand tuts on how to make one. Haven't been on aw for a while though, srry.
10-14-2016, 04:05 AM #9
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by boutthatlife View Post

Please advise

Did u fix your problem? Ppl don't help out nomore and admins are a part of the Illuminati so they definitely are not going to help you.

.....how can I help you
Last edited by TrillBrown ; 10-14-2016 at 04:09 AM.
10-15-2016, 02:24 PM #10
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
Did u fix your problem? Ppl don't help out nomore and admins are a part of the Illuminati so they definitely are not going to help you.

.....how can I help you

Thank you sir! I know nobody helps u anymore.

Well its still not fix.

I load up aw fury with enstones menu and when i click on multiplayer it states advance warfare servers are unavailable :/

Tried to use my private anti ban enstone with enstone menu but i get an error saying use enstones eboot so it wont connect to the tool

So i tried to use my private antiban with an sprx menu to see if it was still working. Got the same error advanced warfare servers not available.

After all this i thought it might be the update so i reinstalled 1.20 update but it was the same errror servers unavaible.

I just wanted to ask who u got it working?

Did u edit enstones eboot and nop more address in his eboot

Also i notice enstones eboot is a cex eboot and not dex?

Im not sure what to do - just want to play online with fury

Your response will be greatly appreciated Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo