03-30-2015, 06:57 AM #1
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was playing aw the other day i went to have a break when i came back on aw i got this error message saying your data is from an old version of the game, you must reset your ranks and unlocks to continue, i am not banned havent modded my stats or anything even called up activision they said nothing is wrong with my account. I know some of you guys will say make a new account but this is my main account got it prestige 16 without any mods please help guys, everytime i start up the game im presented with this error.
03-31-2015, 04:33 AM #2
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EYE
They have either reset you because of modding or your good and ranked to quick and they see it as modding... either way your gonna need a new account or continue on your account you are on at the moment.

They haven't done anything to my account if i hop onto my second acc i can see my rank and stats on the acc i got reset on, im waiting for their reply now they said they havent seen anything like this so its gonna take a little while to figure out what is causing this issue
03-31-2015, 05:05 AM #3
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
They haven't done anything to my account if i hop onto my second acc i can see my rank and stats on the acc i got reset on, im waiting for their reply now they said they havent seen anything like this so its gonna take a little while to figure out what is causing this issue

Choose to reset and then give yourself unlock all & prestige/have someone give you it, then wait to get reset back to what you previous stats were. I had this problem many times when I would switch from ps3->ps4/ps4->ps3.
04-01-2015, 03:18 AM #4
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Franky View Post
Choose to reset and then give yourself unlock all & prestige/have someone give you it, then wait to get reset back to what you previous stats were. I had this problem many times when I would switch from ps3->ps4/ps4->ps3.

Oh so i keep on doing unlock all and keep on prestiging till i get reset to my rank that i was before yea? And when i do get reset to my old rank will i still have my guns that i unlocked or nah?
04-09-2015, 11:36 PM #5
If you reset at all you wont have anything you had before even w/ the unlock all. I had the same thing happen to me a couple months back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo