Post: Anyone who has an account with AW downloaded - Releasing for CFW user's for free.
11-08-2014, 06:55 PM #1
JesseBropez
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am looking for someone that has Cod AW downloaded, and has not transferred or authorized other people already. I will be creating a .rap for cfw user's so we can all have it for free. If you have the game downloaded (do not have to have cfw) and feel like helping the community, add me on skype: ObliterationHF

Thank you.

The following user groaned JesseBropez for this awful post:

Pat Stay
11-08-2014, 07:20 PM #2
Pat Stay
Big Daddy
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
I am looking for someone that has Cod AW downloaded, and has not transferred or authorized other people already. I will be creating a .rap for cfw user's so we can all have it for free. If you have the game downloaded (do not have to have cfw) and feel like helping the community, add me on skype: ObliterationHF

Thank you.

I think it's pretty obvious you want it for yourself... Probably because you can't afford it and want it for ps4.
You're slick mate Enzo
11-08-2014, 09:31 PM #3
JesseBropez
Little One
Originally posted by Pat
I think it's pretty obvious you want it for yourself... Probably because you can't afford it and want it for ps4.
You're slick mate Enzo

Moronic to say the least. I have done this once before for the community which is the only reason why Destiny was released for free (the psn version). Suck me.

You must login or register to view this content.
11-08-2014, 09:39 PM #4
Moronic to say the least. I have done this once before for the community which is the only reason why Destiny was released for free (the psn version). Suck me.

as if there arent already 50+ different downloads for AW on various sites like ps3iso or TPB
11-08-2014, 09:46 PM #5
JesseBropez
Little One
Originally posted by x66dme66x View Post
as if there arent already 50+ different downloads for AW on various sites like ps3iso or TPB

You see, not everyone wants the version that requires a backup manager. Obviously this is for psn.
11-09-2014, 01:22 AM #6
You see, not everyone wants the version that requires a backup manager. Obviously this is for psn.

Then buy the psn version and be the hero! Smile

Thats what I thought lol.
11-09-2014, 01:29 AM #7
God damn there is already a BLES psn game pkg...
11-09-2014, 05:39 AM #8
Pat Stay
Big Daddy

So what you're saying is you were able to get Destiny for free for ps4 and you thought you'd try your luck again with Advanced Warfare? Lol buy the game if you want to help the community out so bad although it wouldn't do much as there's a bunch of downloads for it already... Getthefuckout
11-10-2014, 06:55 PM #9
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
the thread is for what the op has asked, please stop this useless chatter about his reasons. they are irrelevant. either contribute to the thread, or dont post at all as doing so would violate ngu policy.
thank you
11-10-2014, 07:12 PM #10
Just download the torrent @ kickass.to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo