12-15-2016, 09:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a modded PS3 cod advanced warfare acc. Including all or some of the following: unlock all, inifinte supply drops, max prestige, **contact grenades**. Will pay psn or trade a modded bops 2 or ghosts acc.
12-27-2016, 04:47 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Trxshin
Looking for a modded PS3 cod advanced warfare acc. Including all or some of the following: unlock all, inifinte supply drops, max prestige, **contact grenades**. Will pay psn or trade a modded bops 2 or ghosts acc.

Honestly don't think your gonna get one.
12-27-2016, 10:22 PM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Trxshin
Looking for a modded PS3 cod advanced warfare acc. Including all or some of the following: unlock all, inifinte supply drops, max prestige, **contact grenades**. Will pay psn or trade a modded bops 2 or ghosts acc.

yeah i highly doubt your gonna get this, i could do Unlock all and max prestege, but not infinite supply drops and idek what u mean by "**contact grenades**"
01-08-2017, 08:50 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by maikeyb1234 View Post
I could do everything except for unlimited supply drops contact grenades are a modded class item that in like one tool that I've seen. How much psn you got?

Make sure to quote the user back so they can respond back to you. It's the little back circle with a white arrow. Just click on the users comment bottom right, and they type your comment.
01-08-2017, 11:12 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I could do everything except for unlimited supply drops contact grenades are a modded class item that in like one tool that I've seen. How much psn you got?

What do you mean by how much PSN you got?
01-09-2017, 09:43 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff

You are not allowed to Offer services on NGU without a NGU Elite Subscription

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo