07-20-2012, 10:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i just migrated from an old 2G iPod touch to a iPad 2... The first thing I done was jailbreak it:P

But now I'm unsure of what good tweaks are out there for the iPad and for iOS 5 (things like the notification centre, I'm sure that could be tweaked) as I've never completely used iOS 5:(

I've got the obvious; installous, sbsettings etc and something called quasor (I think) which is really cool!

Any suggestions of ones you know about or personally use post below an ill +rep if there good Happy

Thanks, Scouser
07-21-2012, 02:02 AM #2
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Scouser94 View Post
Well i just migrated from an old 2G iPod touch to a iPad 2... The first thing I done was jailbreak it:P

But now I'm unsure of what good tweaks are out there for the iPad and for iOS 5 (things like the notification centre, I'm sure that could be tweaked) as I've never completely used iOS 5:(

I've got the obvious; installous, sbsettings etc and something called quasor (I think) which is really cool!

Any suggestions of ones you know about or personally use post below an ill +rep if there good Happy

Thanks, Scouser

You should get Dashboard X it is great for adding NCSettings to the homescreen.

VIDEO:

The following user thanked Coqui for this useful post:

Scouser94
07-21-2012, 05:24 AM #3
take a look at winterboard and dreamboard. They've got some really amazing and creative themes! Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Wickettaker for this useful post:

Scouser94
07-21-2012, 09:20 AM #4
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
You should get Dashboard X it is great for adding NCSettings to the homescreen.

VIDEO:

Thanks for this, I got this when I jail broke it but didn't know if it had any good uses... Guess I should YouTube next time :P

Originally posted by Wickettaker View Post
take a look at winterboard and dreamboard. They've got some really amazing and creative themes! Smile

Yeah I forgot to put them in the thread... Got both of them but need a good theme.. Any recommendations?Happy
07-21-2012, 06:03 PM #5
Originally posted by Scouser94 View Post
Thanks for this, I got this when I jail broke it but didn't know if it had any good uses... Guess I should YouTube next time :P
Yeah I forgot to put them in the thread... Got both of them but need a good theme.. Any recommendations?Happy

boxorHD and honeypad pro are really good. the latter being sort of android like. boxorHD is what i was running a little bit ago before ios6 beta Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo