Post: How To Add Music To Your Music Library Without iTunes
09-08-2012, 02:44 PM #1
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys welcome to my guide. I will teach you how to add music to your music library without iTunes.

First off, here's what you need:

• A Jailbroken iDevice
  • iDownloader
  • iFile
  • MewSeek

Step One: Open iDownloader and find the song or album you want (can be .rar'd or .zip'd).

Step Two: Download the music you want.

Step Three: Open up iFile and go to '/var/mobile/applications/iDownloader/Documents' and then press 'Edit' and select the .rar or .zip or the song(s) you want. Press on the image on the bar at the bottom of the app, which is furthest image to the right (it's a clip board). Press 'Copy/Link'. Press Done.

Step Four: Press on the arrow that's on the left of 'Awesome faceocuments' and keep pressing that arrow until you get to the directory that says mobile.

Step Five: Press on 'Media> Downloads' and select the song(s) or compressed files you want to add to your music library.

Tip - If your want to add .rar or .zip files, you'll need to unarchive it. To do this press on the file name, and click 'unarchive'.

Step Six: Open up your music player and exit it. Not sure if it'll help with the next step but I seem to think it does.

Step Seven: Open up Mewseek, press on 'Awesome faceownloads'. Press on the songs you want to add and then press the button that says 'Add to iPod'.

The music should be added to you library if you followed this right. If you need help doing this, quote me here or drop me a PM.
Last edited by Justin ; 09-08-2012 at 03:00 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Justin for this useful post:

Kyle07, Millz
09-08-2012, 07:41 PM #2
Millz
Worth the Weight
Since this pertains to iOS modding, I will move it there Smile

I'd just like to say that this is very useful as iFind iTunes doesn't work a very large majority of the time. :p
09-09-2012, 09:19 AM #3
Thanks, this is really useful

I hate iTunes, its such a pain in the arse Smile
09-09-2012, 10:55 PM #4
Thanks! :y: i have been looking all over for this!!
09-12-2012, 04:03 PM #5
Fifa97
Maggbot timeout!
awesome! this is pretty much what i do Happy i use mp3boo and mp3crank to get music albums and use safari download manager to get it to ifile and unzip it etc.
10-01-2012, 09:58 AM #6
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Will try when IOS6 Jaillbreak is out
10-16-2012, 04:32 PM #7
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
Gonna try this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo