Post: How To Display Your iOS Device's Screen On Your PC/Mac
06-18-2013, 09:20 PM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I knew this was possible before but I had no clue how to do it. I found an app this morning on how to do it so I decided to find a crack for Mac and PC and share it with you guys. Here's my video on it:

You must login or register to view this content.

Have you ever wanted to see your iPhone or iPad on a larger screen? Play games, watch movies, demo apps or present to your computer from your iPhone or iPad. Everything you do on the device is shown on the computer screen, wirelessly.

Mac Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Windows Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you have the app working on your PC/Mac, all you have to do is go into your multi-task bar by double tapping the home button. Then go all the way to the left until you see the volume. To the right, there should be a TV symbol with an arrow. Tap on that and then tap on your computer. Then turn on Mirroring. Once you've done that, your iOS device's screen should be on your computer.
Last edited by TheManDavid ; 06-21-2013 at 07:18 PM.
06-18-2013, 10:05 PM #2
EG6
Are you high?
Thanks for the video and files, I haven't got it working yet but I'm sure it will.
06-18-2013, 11:10 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by DopeKid View Post
Thanks for the video and files!

Originally posted by EG6 View Post
Thanks for the video and files, I haven't got it working yet but I'm sure it will.

Once you have the app working on your PC/Mac, all you have to do is go into your multi-task bar by double tapping the home button. Then go all the way to the left until you see the volume. To the right, there should be a TV symbol with an arrow. Tap on that and then tap on your computer. Then turn on Mirroring. Once you've done that, your iOS device's screen should be on your computer.
06-20-2013, 02:03 PM #4
Nice tutorial, It worked for me Happy
06-20-2013, 08:28 PM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Paramedic View Post
Nice tutorial, It worked for me Happy

Thanks for the positive feedback. Enjoy the 96 +rep
06-21-2013, 08:14 AM #6
Originally posted by xI
Thanks for the positive feedback. Enjoy the 96 +rep

Thanks for this going to use it for youtube will send people here who ask how i did it Smile
06-21-2013, 08:49 AM #7
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xI
I knew this was possible before but I had no clue how to do it. I found an app this morning on how to do it so I decided to find a crack for Mac and PC and share it with you guys. Here's my video on it:

You must login or register to view this content.

Have you ever wanted to see your iPhone or iPad on a larger screen? Play games, watch movies, demo apps or present to your computer from your iPhone or iPad. Everything you do on the device is shown on the computer screen, wirelessly.

Mac Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Windows Download: You must login or register to view this content.

is there a way to use your iphone on the computer?
06-21-2013, 04:10 PM #8
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by HIGH4SCORE View Post
is there a way to use your iphone on the computer?

Like control your computer with your iPhone? The only way I can think of doing that would be You must login or register to view this content. honestly. Im not sure if thats what you meant or not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo