06-20-2015, 01:36 AM #1
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my father has an iphone 6 and I live in a different country for him. He has an AT&T rrplacement plan that will replace his iphone if stolen. He was planning on doing this and giving me the phone as a birthday gift, but I was wondering if it would get blocked. I was thinking of taking the SIM card out and turning off wifi and restoring the phone to factory settings, but I don't know if the phone company would still be able to block it. Any help would be apreciated!
06-20-2015, 04:20 AM #2
Originally posted by Slayer
So my father has an iphone 6 and I live in a different country for him. He has an AT&T rrplacement plan that will replace his iphone if stolen. He was planning on doing this and giving me the phone as a birthday gift, but I was wondering if it would get blocked. I was thinking of taking the SIM card out and turning off wifi and restoring the phone to factory settings, but I don't know if the phone company would still be able to block it. Any help would be apreciated!

Sounds like you need to factory unlock the phone so you can use your SIM card but that is a kind of messed up thing to do to AT&T but oh well that would be your call
06-20-2015, 06:01 PM #3
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
Yeah it gets blocked buy the company but you can pay to get it unblacklisted but that's not legal so can't go into further discussion about that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo