12-21-2015, 06:57 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
The partner of TaiG jailbreak team, 3K Assistant, who worked on pre-iOS 9 jailbreaks, has officially announced on the Weibo account (China microblogging site) that a high-anticipated jailbreak for iOS 9.2 is being worked on and is coming soon.

You must login or register to view this content.

In the new release on Kuaiyong last Friday (18 December), in the first two paragraphs, it mentioned that after 8 days of work after iOS 9.2 releases, there has been breakthrough by 3K on the progress of jailbreaking iOS 9.2. The jailbreak is not completed yet but 3K believe that an untethered jailbreak will be released in the near future.

Apparently there is no ETA on the jailbreak release. So in the meantime, all we can do is to wait patiently and stay where you are before the real thing drops.

Here is the original text in Chinese:

距离iOS9.2正式版发布已经过去八天了,在这八天里,3K助手一直在为iOS9.2越狱辛勤奋斗着。努力还是有收获的,经过八天的奋斗,3K助手终于对iOS9.2正式版有所突破了。

虽然目前还是不能完全越狱iOS9.2,但是我相信在不久的将来。iOS9.2完美越狱一定会出现在大家的眼前,请各位狱友们耐心期待着吧。

……
总而言之呢,iOS9.2完美越狱工具会有的,只是时间的问题而已。

A direct, unedited translation from Google Translate:

It has been 8 days since iOS 9.2 has been officially released. In those 8 days, 3K Assistant has been industrious on iOS 9.2 jailbreak. Our effort was rewarded, after 8 days of hard work, 3K Assistant has finally made some breakthrough on iOS 9.2.

Although iOS 9.2 is yet completely jailbroken, I believe in the very near future, iOS 9.2 untethered jailbreak will be presented to all of you. Jailbreakers please be patient in waiting and expecting…

All in all, there will be iOS 9.2 jailbreak tool, it’s just a matter of time.

You must login or register to view this content.

12-22-2015, 10:12 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Hope this comes on Christmas Eve like the iOS 7 JB did
12-22-2015, 01:43 PM #3
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Awesome
12-23-2015, 11:29 AM #4
Mr.Azoz
I’m too L33T
hope it comes soon

SnapChat without phantom is boring
12-23-2015, 07:52 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Mr.Azoz View Post
hope it comes soon

SnapChat without phantom is boring

Pretty much why I would never go to a stock iOS lol.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

Mr.Azoz
01-01-2016, 12:46 AM #6
could be release at the end of january

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo