THREAD: Why 1/1/1970 Bricks Your iPhone
  1. 02-14-2016, 12:07 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,577
    Posts
    160,897
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alt For This Useful Post:


  3. 02-14-2016, 04:36 PM
    xkoeckiiej's Avatar
    xkoeckiiej
    At least I can fight
    xkoeckiiej's Avatar
    xkoeckiiej
    At least I can fight
    2,344
    Posts
    7,320
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Can u go to the apple store with this to get a new phone ? =p
  4. 02-14-2016, 05:10 PM
    Coqui's Avatar
    Coqui
    Former Staff
    Coqui's Avatar
    Coqui
    Former Staff
    2,807
    Posts
    14,090
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Don't know. I will try it today. If I remember this I will come back and tell you.

    Originally Posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
    Can u go to the apple store with this to get a new phone ? =p


    Forgot to quote.

    Originally Posted by Alt View Post


    Originally Posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
    Can u go to the apple store with this to get a new phone ? =p


    I went to the store with the bricked iPhone 6S Plus and they gave me a new one. Just letting you know.
    Last edited by Frosty ; 02-17-2016 at 08:02 PM.

  5. The Following User Thanked Coqui For This Useful Post:


  6. 02-14-2016, 11:46 PM
    xkoeckiiej's Avatar
    xkoeckiiej
    At least I can fight
    xkoeckiiej's Avatar
    xkoeckiiej
    At least I can fight
    2,344
    Posts
    7,320
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Coqui View Post
    I went to the store with the bricked iPhone 6S Plus and they gave me a new one. Just letting you know.


    Nice
    Might try it on some old iphone 4's haha
  7. 02-15-2016, 04:37 PM
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    [move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    [move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
    7,085
    Posts
    58,777
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
    Nice
    Might try it on some old iphone 4's haha


    let me know if u get a new iphone xD
  8. 02-15-2016, 05:44 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,577
    Posts
    160,897
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    let me know if u get a new iphone xD


    Might brick my old iPhone 5 and go into Apple with it :LOL:
  9. 02-15-2016, 06:42 PM
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    [move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    [move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
    7,085
    Posts
    58,777
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by sAlty View Post
    Might brick my old iPhone 5 and go into Apple with it :LOL:


    That's what I'm thinking, but with a old iPhone 4. Just complain the shit out of them of what happened and they'll have to give a new iPhone :lol:
  10. 02-15-2016, 06:45 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,577
    Posts
    160,897
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    That's what I'm thinking, but with a old iPhone 4. Just complain the shit out of them of what happened and they'll have to give a new iPhone :lol:


    If that person says it works then I'll do it 100%
  11. 02-15-2016, 07:01 PM
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    [move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    [move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
    7,085
    Posts
    58,777
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    If that person says it works then I'll do it 100%


    if not, another idea is to do that method to all the iphones in the store Tustin
  12. 02-15-2016, 09:03 PM
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Guest
    Oneup's Avatar
    Oneup
    Guest
    n/a
    Posts
    n/a
    Reputation
    Once upon a time...
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Alt View Post


    I saw this yesterday. Their videos in general are pretty good.