03-16-2016, 07:02 AM #1
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am looking for a glitch or mod; I want to get some gems for Clash of clans,
But I know you can't mod COC. Only switch to private server's.

Any help?

Doesn't have to be for appnana or app bounty, any cash for apps
03-17-2016, 12:55 AM #2
iSkoll
I am error
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
I am looking for a glitch or mod; I want to get some gems for Clash of clans,
But I know you can't mod COC. Only switch to private server's.

Any help?

Doesn't have to be for appnana or app bounty, any cash for apps

Use Cash Rewards Instead. I've been using it for weeks now Earned over $450+ Easy points by spinning, scratching tickets, and Slot machine.
Use my ref If you like I get about 1500 Points daily, 600 Points is $1. Trust me this is better than any other apps And lowest payouts can be $1-$50. Enjoy Bud, hope you use my ref..we both get 5% bonus.

My Referral: You must login or register to view this content.

Non-Ref: You must login or register to view this content.
03-17-2016, 12:59 AM #3
iSkoll
I am error
Many others money apps, hacking it is easy, One is called Tap for Money. Pays you $15 For 1,000,000 taps. Honestly hack it get to million in 5 seconds Payout takes from to weeks even to a month.. Only down side. PM me I'll Show you how to hack it. Don't share it to the public or exploit it lol, I've made $100+ with it so far.
04-05-2016, 08:31 AM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by iSkoll View Post
Many others money apps, hacking it is easy, One is called Tap for Money. Pays you $15 For 1,000,000 taps. Honestly hack it get to million in 5 seconds Payout takes from to weeks even to a month.. Only down side. PM me I'll Show you how to hack it. Don't share it to the public or exploit it lol, I've made $100+ with it so far.

Mind helping me?
04-05-2016, 03:37 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iSkoll View Post

I messaged you.. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo