Post: Snapchat is letting users replay snaps for free, scrapping the $0.99 fee + more
04-24-2016, 06:48 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Jason Here! So I have read this article explaining how for iOS they are now going to let users to Face-Swap With Pictures. No idea how that is considered fun, but shit sticking with Photoshopping :lol: anyways, they also said they are going to let users replay snaps for free for the cost of 99 cents! If you want to read the whole article to gain more information please do so. I will link the article below.

Link for SC Info: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi
04-24-2016, 10:31 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
they are going to let users replay snaps for free for the cost of 99 cents!

wat
04-25-2016, 08:03 AM #3
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, Jason Here! So I have read this article explaining how for iOS they are now going to let users to Face-Swap With Pictures. No idea how that is considered fun, but shit sticking with Photoshopping :lol: anyways, they also said they are going to let users replay snaps for free for the cost of 99 cents! If you want to read the whole article to gain more information please do so. I will link the article below.

Link for SC Info: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Originally posted by Best
wat

First replay of the snap is free every replay after is 99cents but you get one free replay a day per user you replay damn thats confusing
04-25-2016, 05:27 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Does anyone even use the reply shit ? I use SC alot and never took any notice of it or seen anyone say anything about it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo