05-17-2016, 06:58 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Note this just dupes apps and turns the icon into a theme, so you will have 2 of each app you theme. eg the normal iOS messages app and 1 themed messages app. so if you want just hide the stock messages app in a folder or some shit.

Also to delete them its just like deleting an app hold down and press X

Note - It can be a bit buggy

1 On your iDEvice go to You must login or register to view this content.

2) Scroll down and tap on the Browse all themes button to reveal a list of themes to pick from:

You must login or register to view this content.

3) Pick a theme you want to install. We'll be using the Midnight theme by citydog123 for our example.

4) Now you'll want to tap on the Application icons button. This section lets you select what apps you want to theme on your Home screen.

5) Tap on every one of the app icons that you want to theme to select them, and make sure to give each app the name that you want it to have from the text fields that appear at the right of every app icon.

6) When you're happy with the selection you've made and the names you've created, scroll all the way down and tap on the Install icons button.

7) A prompt box will tell you to wait a few seconds while the installation takes place, and then you'll be asked to install a configuration profile.

Cool Man (aka Tustin) Continue by clicking on the blue Install button.

11) Once back in Safari, it'll only take moments before the theme pack is installed on your Home screen. You'll know things are going good if a green box is displayed that says Installation in progress… in it.

12) Wait a moment and then go to your Home screen and scroll to the last page. You'll see all your new themed app icons:

The shortcuts are web clip links

Because the shortcuts are web clip links, each time you launch an app you are actually launching a Safari link that then links to either the corresponding app. iOS 9 doesn’t like this that much, and it activates the breadcrumbs links in the Status Bar.
Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 05-17-2016 at 07:02 AM.

The following user thanked Pixie Lott for this useful post:

ant599
05-17-2016, 08:47 AM #2
Samurai Poster
I would just wait for a new jailbrake.

The following user thanked avatar1o1234 for this useful post:

ant599
05-17-2016, 02:01 PM #3
ant599
Broz b4 h0ez
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
I would just wait for a new jailbrake.