07-05-2016, 12:10 PM #1
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU

What's the game that you fell in love with when playing on your iPhone/iPad? It could be anything. I'm one of those that like them challenging games but not the one's that become annoying and impossible to complete right away. I like the games that aren't so quick to complete but also don't take about 5 years.

For me - I have to vote for the game: You must login or register to view this content.

The game is - you have to walk down a sidewalk and not step on a crack. You tap the screen to move, the longer you hold your finger against the screen - the bigger the step is. So you'll need to use variations of tapping in order to avoid cracks. You have checkpoints too so you don't have to completely restart. The longer you go without stepping on the crack, the better & the more points you get. Points can be used to customise your character.

Here's a few videos on it in case you want to have a look before you download, the game is totally free as well.

It's one of those annoying games but is also very addictive. I hate failing it and when I do fuck up, I want to keep playing it even more.

~ Clarkey ~

The following user groaned CLARKEY for this awful post:

07-05-2016, 12:48 PM #2
Samurai Poster
Flappy Bird
07-05-2016, 08:31 PM #3
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
flappy bird

no. Just fuck off, no.
07-05-2016, 08:37 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Most games on the iPhone tend to bore me after 1 day - 1 week. I can never find a game that I like and stick with it.
07-05-2016, 08:43 PM #5
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by CLARKEY View Post
no. Just fuck off, no.

Fuck you. You asked for my favorite. If you can't accept my opinion then this post should be removed. Asshole.
07-05-2016, 09:02 PM #6
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
Fuck you. You asked for my favorite. If you can't accept my opinion then this post should be removed. Asshole.

Take that frickin' back, loser!
07-05-2016, 09:03 PM #7
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!

07-05-2016, 10:18 PM #8
Samurai Poster

Rude.
07-07-2016, 10:46 PM #9
Samurai Poster

You FU*KEN Cu*T

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.