Post: [Sideload] Pokemon Go Mod on Non JB iPhone ( Move Anywhere Without Moving )
07-13-2016, 02:17 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Video Tut at the Bottom

For this you need to know how to sideload apps, If you dont know how to i have a tut here You must login or register to view this content.

This is a simple tweak to let you walk anywhere in pokemon go by tapping the map. ( yes we are lazy fucks )

Notes - If you get stuck just post on here and ill try to help out when i have the time.
Note 2 - Does NOT install through services like IPAStore ( Yet )

Bugs so far ive seen - You always walk north, to if you wanna change what way you are going turn the camera angle then you can walk the other way.

STEP 1: Download PokèmonGO.ipa first, it must be CR##KED.
iOS App Signer - You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Download and unzip (I recommend you place the unzipped folder onto the desktop): You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3: Place your copy of PokèmonGo.ipa into your previously unzipped folder.

Note Your folder might not look the same as this is once its all finished.

Step 4: Open up your terminal and type(you need an elevated account for the following steps):
cd Desktop [SPACE ] your-unzipped-file

You should now be in the folders directory. Next, you must elevate OPTOOL and patchapp.sh

chmod +x patchapp.sh

and

chmod +x OPTOOL

Step 5: Create your provisioning profile, and locate it in Finder.

Xcode>Preferences>Select your Developer ID>View Details>Locate your provisioning profile>Right-Click>Show in finder

Step 6: type the following into the console, where you should still be in the unzipped file location.

./patchapp.sh patch PokemonGo.ipa (hit spacebar) (drag your mobile provision in here from your provisioning profile folder)

You can just drag your previously located provisioning profile into the Terminal.

HIT ENTER

You should see the following:
[+] Unpacking the .ipa file (/Users/xxxx/Desktop/JailedPokemonGoanyWhere/PokemonGO.ipa)...
[+] Copying .dylib dependences into ".patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app"
[+] Codesigning .dylib dependencies with certificate "iPhone Developer: [email][email protected][/email] (xxxx)"
.patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app/PokemonGoAnywhere.dylib
.patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app/CydiaSubstrate
PokemonGoAnywhere.dylib
[+] Patching ".patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app/pokemongo" to load "PokemonGoAnywhere.dylib"
[+] Generating entitlements.xml for distribution ID
[+] Codesigning the patched .app bundle with certificate "iPhone Developer: [email][email protected][/email] (xxxx)"
-n
pokemongo.app: replacing existing signature
[+] Repacking the .ipa
[+] Wrote "PokemonGO-patched.ipa"
[+] Great success!

STEP 6: (IMPORTANT): You should have the "PokemonGO-patched.ipa" located in your unzipped file.

STEP 6.1: Open iOS App Signer, and drag in the "PokemonGO-patched.ipa"as your "Input File:", and select & find the provisioning profile you used in Step 5. Hit Start and an .ipa should be created on your desktop.

STEP 7: Sideload the .ipa that was created on your desktop Via xCode enjoy :-)

Note Step 6.1 may not be needed.

Working fine for me

Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 07-14-2016 at 05:02 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Pixie Lott for this useful post:

-FlameK-, Alt, DaenerysTargy, SQUID-EYE
07-18-2016, 05:34 AM #20
Originally posted by dtd156 View Post
I think I used Yosemite and that was on virtual box
As for the app crashing that may have something to do with the Pokemon go crake version you originally downloaded but I'm not positive.

hmm ill look into a different source see if it changes.
07-19-2016, 10:22 AM #21
-FlameK-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Pixie
Video Tut at the Bottom

For this you need to know how to sideload apps, If you dont know how to i have a tut here You must login or register to view this content.

This is a simple tweak to let you walk anywhere in pokemon go by tapping the map. ( yes we are lazy fucks )

Notes - If you get stuck just post on here and ill try to help out when i have the time.
Note 2 - Does NOT install through services like IPAStore ( Yet )

Bugs so far ive seen - You always walk north, to if you wanna change what way you are going turn the camera angle then you can walk the other way.

STEP 1: Download PokèmonGO.ipa first, it must be CR##KED.
iOS App Signer - You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Download and unzip (I recommend you place the unzipped folder onto the desktop): You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3: Place your copy of PokèmonGo.ipa into your previously unzipped folder.

Note Your folder might not look the same as this is once its all finished.

Step 4: Open up your terminal and type(you need an elevated account for the following steps):
cd Desktop [SPACE ] your-unzipped-file

You should now be in the folders directory. Next, you must elevate OPTOOL and patchapp.sh

chmod +x patchapp.sh

and

chmod +x OPTOOL

Step 5: Create your provisioning profile, and locate it in Finder.

Xcode>Preferences>Select your Developer ID>View Details>Locate your provisioning profile>Right-Click>Show in finder

Step 6: type the following into the console, where you should still be in the unzipped file location.

./patchapp.sh patch PokemonGo.ipa (hit spacebar) (drag your mobile provision in here from your provisioning profile folder)

You can just drag your previously located provisioning profile into the Terminal.

HIT ENTER

You should see the following:
[+] Unpacking the .ipa file (/Users/xxxx/Desktop/JailedPokemonGoanyWhere/PokemonGO.ipa)...
[+] Copying .dylib dependences into ".patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app"
[+] Codesigning .dylib dependencies with certificate "iPhone Developer: [email][email protected][/email] (xxxx)"
.patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app/PokemonGoAnywhere.dylib
.patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app/CydiaSubstrate
PokemonGoAnywhere.dylib
[+] Patching ".patchapp.cache/Payload/pokemongo.app/pokemongo" to load "PokemonGoAnywhere.dylib"
[+] Generating entitlements.xml for distribution ID
[+] Codesigning the patched .app bundle with certificate "iPhone Developer: [email][email protected][/email] (xxxx)"
-n
pokemongo.app: replacing existing signature
[+] Repacking the .ipa
[+] Wrote "PokemonGO-patched.ipa"
[+] Great success!

STEP 6: (IMPORTANT): You should have the "PokemonGO-patched.ipa" located in your unzipped file.

STEP 6.1: Open iOS App Signer, and drag in the "PokemonGO-patched.ipa"as your "Input File:", and select & find the provisioning profile you used in Step 5. Hit Start and an .ipa should be created on your desktop.

STEP 7: Sideload the .ipa that was created on your desktop Via xCode enjoy :-)

Note Step 6.1 may not be needed.

Working fine for me

Thanks for the tutorial, this works really well and makes life much easier
07-20-2016, 07:05 AM #22
hey not sure exactly where I went wrong but two things I wanna brush up with you I got everything done correctly except where I do not have "PokemonGO-patched.ipa" & when I didn't have it in my terminal it indicates it was unable to unzip the IPA file..I have no idea where I went wrong in the steps but I followed all the way through..if you can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo