THREAD: iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak by Pangu
  1. 07-24-2016, 01:24 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,577
    Posts
    160,897
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.


    You must login or register to view this content.


    [Tutorial] How to install Pangu Jailbreak 9.2 - 9.3.3 : jailbreak

    As you know, the jailbreak is out for 9.2-9.3.3, but not the US version. You still can install the jailbreak, however, through the OG version.

    This is a tethered jailbreak, which means you need to re-jailbreak after you reboot. But hey, better than nothing!

    64-Bit devices only

    Credits to u/alionfiree for this!

    Edit 1: Only windows at the moment, hopefully they'll release a tool for Mac.

    Install the You must login or register to view this content.

    Click on the You must login or register to view this content. to start the process

    Edit: It'll take a while. After, you'll get a captcha.

    Go to settings -> general -> profiles, and trust the developer. The tool will install the app on your iDevice.

    Open the PP tool on your device and accept push notifications. After, click the circle then lock your screen

    Wait until it's done, and you'll get a notification with Cydia installing on your device.

    Edit: Adding specifics... When you get the notification, wait around 1-2 minutes. The notification means that Cydia is being installed. Don't do anything while it happens, and after its done, it will reboot automatically.

    DO NOT uninstall the PP Tool. You're going to need that for each time you reboot and such.

    Profit

    You'll need a computer first in order to download PP on your app. HOWEVER, you don't need a computer to re-jailbreak after a reboot. Just open the PP App and itll do it for you.

    Like always, if jailbreak fails the first time, reboot and try again. Pangu addressed this problem in their FAQ.

    I'll update this post as I get more information. Happy jailbreaking!

    FAQ:

    What's a tethered jailbreak? What's the difference? Basically, now each time you reboot your iDevice, you need to rejailbreak. You don't have to connect your device to your computer, but you still have to open the PP App for a re-jailbreak. The only difference of it from an untethered jailbreak is that tethered jailbreak require a re-jailbreak after a reboot while the untethered doesn't.

    Do I have to re-jailbreak after a respring? Nope!

    Do the tweaks stay after the reboot? Or would I have to reinstall all tweaks? All the tweaks will stay and the device will be back as if it was jailbroken the whole time once you re-jailbreak through the app after a reboot.

    Where is profile settings? I can't see it. If you're trying to find the setting before installing the PP Tool on your phone, it won't show, because it only shows when a profile is there. Download the PP Tool and after a while, it'll be there, because after all you need to trust the developer before opening the app. You should've done a captcha before trusting.
  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alt For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , ,

  3. 07-24-2016, 01:52 PM
    avatar1o1234's Avatar
    avatar1o1234
    Samurai Poster
    avatar1o1234's Avatar
    avatar1o1234
    Samurai Poster
    2,605
    Posts
    7,966
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.


    You must login or register to view this content.


    [Tutorial] How to install Pangu Jailbreak 9.2 - 9.3.3 : jailbreak

    As you know, the jailbreak is out for 9.2-9.3.3, but not the US version. You still can install the jailbreak, however, through the OG version.

    This is a tethered jailbreak, which means you need to re-jailbreak after you reboot. But hey, better than nothing!

    64-Bit devices only

    Credits to u/alionfiree for this!

    Edit 1: Only windows at the moment, hopefully they'll release a tool for Mac.

    Install the You must login or register to view this content.

    Click on the You must login or register to view this content. to start the process

    Edit: It'll take a while. After, you'll get a captcha.

    Go to settings -> general -> profiles, and trust the developer. The tool will install the app on your iDevice.

    Open the PP tool on your device and accept push notifications. After, click the circle then lock your screen

    Wait until it's done, and you'll get a notification with Cydia installing on your device.

    Edit: Adding specifics... When you get the notification, wait around 1-2 minutes. The notification means that Cydia is being installed. Don't do anything while it happens, and after its done, it will reboot automatically.

    DO NOT uninstall the PP Tool. You're going to need that for each time you reboot and such.

    Profit

    You'll need a computer first in order to download PP on your app. HOWEVER, you don't need a computer to re-jailbreak after a reboot. Just open the PP App and itll do it for you.

    Like always, if jailbreak fails the first time, reboot and try again. Pangu addressed this problem in their FAQ.

    I'll update this post as I get more information. Happy jailbreaking!

    FAQ:

    What's a tethered jailbreak? What's the difference? Basically, now each time you reboot your iDevice, you need to rejailbreak. You don't have to connect your device to your computer, but you still have to open the PP App for a re-jailbreak. The only difference of it from an untethered jailbreak is that tethered jailbreak require a re-jailbreak after a reboot while the untethered doesn't.

    Do I have to re-jailbreak after a respring? Nope!

    Do the tweaks stay after the reboot? Or would I have to reinstall all tweaks? All the tweaks will stay and the device will be back as if it was jailbroken the whole time once you re-jailbreak through the app after a reboot.

    Where is profile settings? I can't see it. If you're trying to find the setting before installing the PP Tool on your phone, it won't show, because it only shows when a profile is there. Download the PP Tool and after a while, it'll be there, because after all you need to trust the developer before opening the app. You should've done a captcha before trusting.


    Done that a while ago. Smile

    Nice tutorial though Smile
  4. 07-24-2016, 02:47 PM
    MEGALELZ's Avatar
    MEGALELZ
    Former Site Developer
    MEGALELZ's Avatar
    MEGALELZ
    Former Site Developer
    3,421
    Posts
    59,368
    Reputation
    Jun 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
    Done that a while ago. Smile

    Nice tutorial though Smile


    it came out today
  5. 07-24-2016, 03:35 PM
    xkoeckiiej's Avatar
    xkoeckiiej
    At least I can fight
    xkoeckiiej's Avatar
    xkoeckiiej
    At least I can fight
    2,344
    Posts
    7,320
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Thankss
    I waited for this
    Will there also be an untethered one soon?
  6. 07-24-2016, 03:45 PM
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    TheManDavid's Avatar
    TheManDavid
    Your mother!
    2,814
    Posts
    14,489
    Reputation
    Jul 2008
    NextGenUpdate
    I'd rather just wait for the untethered one and let them get it all completely done
  7. 07-24-2016, 04:08 PM
    DIRTY SMASHER's Avatar
    DIRTY SMASHER
    Treasure hunter
    DIRTY SMASHER's Avatar
    DIRTY SMASHER
    Treasure hunter
    864
    Posts
    4,318
    Reputation
    Jul 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.


    You must login or register to view this content.


    [Tutorial] How to install Pangu Jailbreak 9.2 - 9.3.3 : jailbreak

    As you know, the jailbreak is out for 9.2-9.3.3, but not the US version. You still can install the jailbreak, however, through the OG version.

    This is a tethered jailbreak, which means you need to re-jailbreak after you reboot. But hey, better than nothing!



    64-Bit devices only

    Credits to u/alionfiree for this!

    Edit 1: Only windows at the moment, hopefully they'll release a tool for Mac.

    Install the You must login or register to view this content.

    Click on the You must login or register to view this content. to start the process

    Edit: It'll take a while. After, you'll get a captcha.

    Go to settings -> general -> profiles, and trust the developer. The tool will install the app on your iDevice.

    Open the PP tool on your device and accept push notifications. After, click the circle then lock your screen

    Wait until it's done, and you'll get a notification with Cydia installing on your device.

    Edit: Adding specifics... When you get the notification, wait around 1-2 minutes. The notification means that Cydia is being installed. Don't do anything while it happens, and after its done, it will reboot automatically.

    DO NOT uninstall the PP Tool. You're going to need that for each time you reboot and such.

    Profit

    You'll need a computer first in order to download PP on your app. HOWEVER, you don't need a computer to re-jailbreak after a reboot. Just open the PP App and itll do it for you.

    Like always, if jailbreak fails the first time, reboot and try again. Pangu addressed this problem in their FAQ.

    I'll update this post as I get more information. Happy jailbreaking!

    FAQ:

    What's a tethered jailbreak? What's the difference? Basically, now each time you reboot your iDevice, you need to rejailbreak. You don't have to connect your device to your computer, but you still have to open the PP App for a re-jailbreak. The only difference of it from an untethered jailbreak is that tethered jailbreak require a re-jailbreak after a reboot while the untethered doesn't.

    Do I have to re-jailbreak after a respring? Nope!

    Do the tweaks stay after the reboot? Or would I have to reinstall all tweaks? All the tweaks will stay and the device will be back as if it was jailbroken the whole time once you re-jailbreak through the app after a reboot.

    Where is profile settings? I can't see it. If you're trying to find the setting before installing the PP Tool on your phone, it won't show, because it only shows when a profile is there. Download the PP Tool and after a while, it'll be there, because after all you need to trust the developer before opening the app. You should've done a captcha before trusting.


    Just got this & its asking for apple id? Any ideas??

    Edit: nvm i made a new account to use, but as my ipad air 2 has not got network wifi working yet so i could not use the jailbreak tool.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 07-24-2016 at 04:53 PM.

  8. 07-24-2016, 04:54 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,577
    Posts
    160,897
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xI View Post
    I'd rather just wait for the untethered one and let them get it all completely done


    Well you can re jailbreak without the need for a computer but I do understand your point.
  9. 07-24-2016, 04:55 PM
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    Alt's Avatar
    Alt
    PC Master Race Master Race
    13,577
    Posts
    160,897
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
    Thankss
    I waited for this
    Will there also be an untethered one soon?


    Yes there will be
  10. 07-24-2016, 06:00 PM
    avatar1o1234's Avatar
    avatar1o1234
    Samurai Poster
    avatar1o1234's Avatar
    avatar1o1234
    Samurai Poster
    2,605
    Posts
    7,966
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Laim View Post
    it came out today


    So? Still done when it came out.
  11. 07-24-2016, 06:01 PM
    avatar1o1234's Avatar
    avatar1o1234
    Samurai Poster
    avatar1o1234's Avatar
    avatar1o1234
    Samurai Poster
    2,605
    Posts
    7,966
    Reputation
    May 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Alt View Post
    Well you can re jailbreak without the need for a computer but I do understand your point.


    Here a video Visual.

    You must login or register to view this content.