THREAD: Sharing is Caring (PS4) Black Flags
  1. 12-13-2013, 10:41 PM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,860
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Was just wondering if anyone has had any troubles finding Social Chests or any White Whales, been driving the boat around now for ages and I can't seem to find any. I managed to find a royal navy but that's about it. I know I need to be connected to the internet and I know It's something like the more friends I have the higher chance I have of finding it.

    So if anyone feels like helping, please message me for my psn and I'll let you know if there is any difference. Also if anyone fancies playing some Multiplayer then add me also. Got to level 55 today so the rest is just for fun, so if anyone fancies wolfpack or whatever then add me, I know what I'm doing on it etc.

    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Richard. ; 01-13-2014 at 06:43 PM.

  2. 12-23-2013, 07:47 PM
    _Nightwing's Avatar
    _Nightwing
    Gym leader
    _Nightwing's Avatar
    _Nightwing
    Gym leader
    301
    Posts
    1,567
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    I'll also keep trying.
  3. 12-28-2013, 05:38 PM
    xLew--'s Avatar
    xLew--
    Former Staff
    xLew--'s Avatar
    xLew--
    Former Staff
    8,355
    Posts
    78,708
    Reputation
    Oct 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Was just wondering if anyone has had any troubles finding Social Chests or any White Whales, been driving the boat around now for ages and I can't seem to find any. I managed to find a royal navy but that's about it. I know I need to be connected to the internet and I know It's something like the more friends I have the higher chance I have of finding it.

    So if anyone feels like helping, please add Meacham93 and I'll let you know if there is any difference. Also if anyone fancies playing some Multiplayer then add me also. Got to level 55 today so the rest is just for fun, so if anyone fancies wolfpack or whatever then add me, I know what I'm doing on it etc.

    Thanks guys.



    apparently its just random and while friends are online connected to uplay too
  4. 12-29-2013, 07:03 AM
    220
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    Oct 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    ye iv done this trophie i found them within a few hours of playing its random they only show up for a limited time
  5. 12-29-2013, 11:10 AM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,860
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xLew View Post
    apparently its just random and while friends are online connected to uplay too


    Originally Posted by beastleyshotz View Post
    ye iv done this trophie i found them within a few hours of playing its random they only show up for a limited time


    I know guys but thanks for the information anyway, I've scoured the map about 10 times with 100% completion and still had no luck at all.
  6. 02-11-2014, 11:36 AM
    28
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    noo :(
  7. 02-11-2014, 11:37 AM
    28
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    Feb 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    me eiter
  8. 02-14-2014, 11:45 PM
    xLew--'s Avatar
    xLew--
    Former Staff
    xLew--'s Avatar
    xLew--
    Former Staff
    8,355
    Posts
    78,708
    Reputation
    Oct 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    after the patch ive still not found anything
  9. 02-15-2014, 02:37 AM
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    Richard.'s Avatar
    Richard.
    Won't be active..
    1,397
    Posts
    40,860
    Reputation
    Dec 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xLew View Post
    after the patch ive still not found anything


    It's a load of shit mate.
  10. 02-15-2014, 04:54 PM
    xLew--'s Avatar
    xLew--
    Former Staff
    xLew--'s Avatar
    xLew--
    Former Staff
    8,355
    Posts
    78,708
    Reputation
    Oct 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It's a load of shit mate.


    just done it, took me 3 or so hours to find them, crate took ages to find i just quick travelled everywhere.