05-11-2016, 01:31 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Now the dust has settled on DICE’s big Battlefield reveal, it’s time we took stock of all the hardware you’ll be playing with in the new shooter.

There may be some concerns that the World War One setting of Battlefield 1 might restrict the amount of weapons and gear available to players, or that it could be a step back from the devastating weaponry we’ve grown used to in previous games.

But what this early 20th Century setting brings is a blend of early mass-produced firepower alongside the previous century’s more primitive weapons. That’s why the figure on the key art for Battlefield 1 stands with a semi-automatic pistol and a mace. It’s that contrast that should hopefully provide plenty of tactical opportunities.

Our man Westie has provided the video above where you’ll see some of the firearms in action, and there’s handy bulletpoint list below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Melee weapons confirmed so far

Spiked mace
Trench spade
Bolo knife: available in the Harlem Hellfighter pre-order pack in the Deluxe Edition
Jambiya dagger: available in the Lawrence of Arabia pack in the Deluxe Edition
Scimitar
Bayonet

Firearms confirmed so far

Trench shotgun: available in the Harlem Hellfighter pre-order pack
Colt M1911 semi-automatic pistol: available in the Harlem Hellfighter pre-order pack
Lee Enfield SMLE bolt-action rifle: a different skin is available in the Lawrence of Arabia pack
P08 Luger pistol: available in the Red Baron Deluxe Edition
Mauser C96 semi-automatic pistol
MG08 machine gun: mounted and load-out weapon will be available
Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr anti-tank rifle
Mauser Gewehr 98 bolt-action rifle with side-mounted scope
Springfield M1903 bolt-action rifle with side mounted scope
MP 18 SMG
Lewis Gun LMG
Lifebuoy M1 flamethrower

Gadgets and explosives confirmed so far

Anti-tank grenade
Smoke grenade
Mustard gas grenade
Gas mask
Dynamite

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Mystery
05-11-2016, 02:27 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Originally posted by Star View Post

Great job star, hope you'll keep this one updated Awesome face
05-11-2016, 02:28 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
Great job star, hope you'll keep this one updated Awesome face

I Definitely will, btw did you sign up for the beta yet ?
05-11-2016, 02:30 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I Definitely will, btw did you sign up for the beta yet ?

Of course I did haha... If I didn't have a UFC event on the 18th of June and worked this summer I would've traveled to LA for the EA Play event to play the game lol...

The following user thanked Mystery for this useful post:

Jon Snow
05-11-2016, 02:35 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Of course I did haha... If I didn't have a UFC event on the 18th of June and worked this summer I would've traveled to LA for the EA Play event to play the game lol...

oh haha, preorder the Deluxe Edition yesterday

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Mystery
05-11-2016, 02:37 PM #6
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
oh haha, preorder the Deluxe Edition yesterday

Nice! No pre-order from me though, I rather wait and see what the multiplayer actually looks like and then pre-order it; the game isn't running away from me haha.
Hopefully the launch will be better than BF4's :S
05-11-2016, 02:40 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Nice! No pre-order from me though, I rather wait and see what the multiplayer actually looks like and then pre-order it; the game isn't running away from me haha.
Hopefully the launch will be better than BF4's :S

lol i understand, i just have a bad habit of pre-ordering games lol, sometimes i dont even play them after a couple of weeks... Do you when the beta launch ?
05-11-2016, 02:43 PM #8
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
lol i understand, i just have a bad habit of pre-ordering games lol, sometimes i dont even play them after a couple of weeks... Do you when the beta launch ?

I'll most likely play the beta for 1-2 weeks (but I bet I'll decide to pre-order it or not after playing for 5 minutes lol)...
But... Sadly the beta starts when I start my next university session so I won't enjoy it as much as I would've wanted to xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo