06-06-2016, 08:32 PM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU, your sectional moderator updating you once again!

So i was reading some gaming news and to top of the great trailer for BF1 it seems that DICE are set to release a FREE DLC just after the release of the game. I think that this will add to its popularity and increase sales as i think IW will be set to farm money from those who still play the game. Also DICE will release paid DLC but anything free is good right?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

Mystery
06-09-2016, 01:25 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I think that was announced over a month ago haha.
But from what I remember, pre-ordering the game will give you access to the free map drop 7 days early, so EVERYONE is getting the free maps, just like in BF4!
06-09-2016, 01:58 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
I think that was announced over a month ago haha.
But from what I remember, pre-ordering the game will give you access to the free map drop 7 days early, so EVERYONE is getting the free maps, just like in BF4!

i thought this was only for the deluxe edition, inb4 i still gotta buy premium even though i have the deluxe lol
06-09-2016, 03:06 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Originally posted by Jon
i thought this was only for the deluxe edition, inb4 i still gotta buy premium even though i have the deluxe lol

You must login or register to view this content. it's for both lol.
And yeah, you'll need Premium after the Deluxe, that's why I'll buy the regular one, followed by Premium xD
06-09-2016, 03:08 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
You must login or register to view this content. it's for both lol.
And yeah, you'll need Premium after the Deluxe, that's why I'll buy the regular one, followed by Premium xD

lol they got me again, becuase i bought the deluxe for BFH then i had to get premium a couple months later but with bf4 i got lucky, i got it an sale for $24.99
06-09-2016, 03:09 PM #6
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Originally posted by Jon
lol they got me again, becuase i bought the deluxe for BFH then i had to get premium a couple months later but with bf4 i got lucky, i got it an sale for $24.99

Yeah lol, but we won't see any BF1 Premium bundles before a few months after release, and probably no good BF1 Premium deal before black friday 2017 & boxing day 2017 xD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo