09-01-2016, 05:59 PM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who's playing the beta and what console? I'm currently playing it and I will be uploading my videos on YouTube shortly. I'm just here to hear your guys thoughts about it?
My console is on the PS4.
09-01-2016, 06:57 PM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
I'm playing both PC and PS4, but I've put more time into the PS4 version. Besides the obvious bugs, I really dislike the map and the way they handled the medic class in this game. The map is way to big and like 80% of it is just open desert with no reason to be there other than to capture the pointless E flag or when you initially spawn in. Other than that it seems like they just made it big for the sake of calling it a big map. The medic class is FUBAR; they no longer show the revive icon unless the person requests it (which rarely ever happens). You can also speed up the death process which is retarded considering you just have to wait longer at the spawn screen. I've also noticed the syringe is more inconsistent than the defibs were on BF4 because sometimes I have to try like 3 times before it revives them. I really hope they beef up the reviving part of the medic class because I felt like they balanced it well by giving it semi-autos only minus the few full-autos but they aren't as good as the assault or support ones. Other than that I really enjoy the game, I just wish they gave us that other map which was shown in the past and was also the closed beta map.
09-01-2016, 07:32 PM #3
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I'm playing both PC and PS4, but I've put more time into the PS4 version. Besides the obvious bugs, I really dislike the map and the way they handled the medic class in this game. The map is way to big and like 80% of it is just open desert with no reason to be there other than to capture the pointless E flag or when you initially spawn in. Other than that it seems like they just made it big for the sake of calling it a big map. The medic class is FUBAR; they no longer show the revive icon unless the person requests it (which rarely ever happens). You can also speed up the death process which is retarded considering you just have to wait longer at the spawn screen. I've also noticed the syringe is more inconsistent than the defibs were on BF4 because sometimes I have to try like 3 times before it revives them. I really hope they beef up the reviving part of the medic class because I felt like they balanced it well by giving it semi-autos only minus the few full-autos but they aren't as good as the assault or support ones. Other than that I really enjoy the game, I just wish they gave us that other map which was shown in the past and was also the closed beta map.

Lol I played conquest for a little never really liked it In any battlefields really but I enjoyed rush I haven't used the medic much because I'm usually played as a scout and I agree with the one map bullshit they could at least added a other map to give more effect. The size of the map is perfect for rush now for conquest on the other hand I recommend using the horse if your more of a ground player or just use a plane to take out players from c to e flag. Im absolutely will be buying this game.
09-01-2016, 08:11 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Who's playing the beta and what console? I'm currently playing it and I will be uploading my videos on YouTube shortly. I'm just here to hear your guys thoughts about it?
My console is on the PS4.

Made couple notes with suggestions based on my limited playtime so far.

Various design choices which need to be changed.......like fact picking the horse class gives you more default health. Winky Winky doubt many people have noticed that one.

Little disappointed on the map choice would liked the other one but whatever. Couple DICE bugs hidden away which need to be fixed. Posted my first impressions couple moments ago.

And can change the FOV on console Winky Winky
09-01-2016, 09:08 PM #5
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Made couple notes with suggestions based on my limited playtime so far.

Various design choices which need to be changed.......like fact picking the horse class gives you more default health. Winky Winky doubt many people have noticed that one.

Little disappointed on the map choice would liked the other one but whatever. Couple DICE bugs hidden away which need to be fixed. Posted my first impressions couple moments ago.

And can change the FOV on console Winky Winky

O my god yes the advanced options settings in this game is just amazing for consoles
09-03-2016, 11:23 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
O my god yes the advanced options settings in this game is just amazing for consoles

Just need to improve couple things looking decent so far Smile

Been playing on 120 FOV lovely stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo