Post: Battlefield 1's Newest Patch Fixes Horrible Squad Leaders, Other Issues
11-15-2016, 08:06 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.*

With Battlefield 1's You must login or register to view this content. just implemented and announced, glitch fixes and changes to leadership mechanics has made this a very useful patch.*

With high level fixes, additional capture points have been included in the Suez map as well as setting the default Operation size from 60 down to 40. These will make Suez a lot more bearable, especially in Operations.

What we've all been waiting for is the leadership patch notes, so what's really going on in Battlefield 1? Let's take a look.

• If the squad leader ignores requests for orders the leadership is transferred to another member of the squad.
  • When a squad member requests an order (and there is no active squad order), the requesting player is added to the want-to-be-leader queue for that squad and a 60 seconds timer starts (the timer is not reset if there are other squad members waiting in the queue already).
  • When the 60 seconds pass, the first member in the squad queue (the one who requested order earliest) is promoted as a squad leader. If there are other members in the queue after him, the timer is automatically reset to 60 seconds and if the new leader doesn’t give orders over that period either, then the next waiting in line is promoted and so on.
  • If the current squad leader issues an order, then the queue for the squad is cleared.

You must login or register to view this content.

While the mutiny mechanic would be really convenient in situations such as this, the patch brings a more natural answer to the issues at hand. With an effective squad leader, giving orders and cooperating with the rest of the team will hopefully increase popularity amongst Operations in Suez, but also improve the game as a whole.

On a lighter note, the issue behind flare guns and airplane spotting flares have been fixed to where you will no longer have any difficulties shooting them off.

If you'd like to view the full patch notes, you can take a look You must login or register to view this content.. Thanks to NGU GHOST for the link!

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 11-17-2016 at 05:52 AM.
11-16-2016, 07:56 PM #2
I'm loving the squad leader update the most
11-17-2016, 04:32 AM #3
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Stephano4444 View Post
I'm loving the squad leader update the most

That's good to hear! From what I've read and from who I've spoken to about the new patch, it seems like a lot of people are happy with it.
11-17-2016, 05:27 AM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Here is the Full list of Battlefield 1 Fall Update Notes "16" pages

The following user thanked NGU GHOST for this useful post:

TheBigRod
11-17-2016, 05:51 AM #5
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by NGU
Here is the Full list of Battlefield 1 Fall Update Notes "16" pages

I appreciate it! I'll throw it in the OP.
11-17-2016, 07:51 AM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by TW View Post
I appreciate it! I'll throw it in the OP.

no probTiphat
11-26-2016, 06:50 PM #7
Yeah. Lost count of how many games I would request orders and the leader would be clueless

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo