12-08-2016, 10:45 PM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking for some good BF1 players to squad up and just dominate game after game and win games etc.
I mostly play conquest and play the objective (because u get more points playing the objective than kills btw)
If you wanna play, add me:
PSN: primetime43

Notice: I use squad 2 xp whenever I have it and I expect those in the squad to do the same.
Last edited by primetime43 ; 12-08-2016 at 10:49 PM.
12-11-2016, 10:49 PM #2
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
I will play with you. I play the objective and I'm level 65... I however could care less about the squad xp boost as I don't really have any need for it. I always scrap mine as well. Just a heads up. So if you want a player to help with objectives and stuff then I'm you're man Winky Winky haha btw I'm 21 and have a mic
12-14-2016, 11:22 PM #3
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Dayton
I will play with you. I play the objective and I'm level 65... I however could care less about the squad xp boost as I don't really have any need for it. I always scrap mine as well. Just a heads up. So if you want a player to help with objectives and stuff then I'm you're man Winky Winky haha btw I'm 21 and have a mic

whats ur psn
12-15-2016, 02:36 AM #4
RiggsDiggs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
whats ur psn

It's hyphonzy-

I added you already and was on earlier for a few hours lol
12-15-2016, 11:22 AM #5
JamieBrown
Save Point
Also 21 with Mic, add me on Jamie_Owns_Ashh, only play conquest and always play to objective

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo