Post: Discussion: Battlefield Adding Night Maps? Good? Bad?
01-10-2017, 05:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Pic by Sam_missles

Hey Everyone just a cool thought i got* Night Maps in BF1 like "Night Operations" in BF4 i think it would be and interesting to play in a Night map, Like yeah i understand there would be camping mabye but i still think it would be insane and to come around a corner and flame kit guy is there that would be crazy scary and intense and night battles would be insane and all maps should have random dynamic weather and time of day system. Would make multiplayer have huge variety of scenarios just a random thought if they added night maps i think it would be cool Smile

What does everyone think? Smile
01-11-2017, 02:28 AM #2
Yeah it would be a great idea and add a whole new element to the game. And less snipers too.
01-14-2017, 02:37 AM #3
zGriz
Haxor!
I think night maps would be insane in 64v64 would be crazy but you would have people camp tanks :(
03-01-2017, 11:36 PM #4
i think this is great
03-03-2017, 11:43 AM #5
Alt
Banned
I think BF1 at night with no hud would be fucking epic.
03-03-2017, 12:14 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
I'd actually love for games to start doing this (not just Battlefield) - it would play so differently with limited HUD/Vision Happy
03-04-2017, 09:24 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
Pic by Sam_missles

Hey Everyone just a cool thought i got* Night Maps in BF1 like "Night Operations" in BF4 i think it would be and interesting to play in a Night map, Like yeah i understand there would be camping mabye but i still think it would be insane and to come around a corner and flame kit guy is there that would be crazy scary and intense and night battles would be insane and all maps should have random dynamic weather and time of day system. Would make multiplayer have huge variety of scenarios just a random thought if they added night maps i think it would be cool Smile

sounds like a fuck fest. and it would bring out the inner rat in every kid that plays it. its hard enough playing BF1 in the day time when there is fog. i would think darkness would be the same if not more annoying.
03-05-2017, 10:13 PM #8
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Pic by Sam_missles

It would be ok but, I would need my night vision gogglesYes
03-06-2017, 03:35 PM #9
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Pic by Sam_missles

Could be bad ass bro
03-08-2017, 02:07 PM #10
not bad, but i prefer daylight

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo