Post: Battlefield 3 TOOL - 1 hit kill, wall hack + More (1.09) [RTM]
01-13-2016, 07:18 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I seen some people ask for an RTM tool on this game, I know it's an older Battlefield but people are on it everyday still Smile
BF MODS FTW Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Big thanks to Halo skinner for his work on xbox
Last edited by Blowin Kush ; 01-13-2016 at 09:22 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Callumeleyy, CanadianOnCFW, jonaaa20, LaughTracks, NGU GHOST, Smoky420, Jon Snow
01-16-2016, 11:26 PM #20
KyumiIsFaze
Save Point
Don't work .
01-17-2016, 02:05 AM #21
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KyumiIsFaze View Post
Don't work .

Works just fine. If you are using CCAPI it might be cause i have an older version within the tool. I'll update it when i get a chance.
01-17-2016, 04:25 PM #22
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Blowin
Works just fine. If you are using CCAPI it might be cause i have an older version within the tool. I'll update it when i get a chance.

I use TMAPI here and the only thing that works is the UAV (and it only work on Vehicles) here...
01-17-2016, 08:38 PM #23
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
I use TMAPI here and the only thing that works is the UAV (and it only work on Vehicles) here...

Everything should work just fine, as for UAV it is not like the broken uav on BF4 and BFH. It's actual UAV so it's only going to show the enemies position if you are close enough to them. Like COD's VSAT or Advanced UAV.
01-17-2016, 08:50 PM #24
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Everything should work just fine, as for UAV it is not like the broken uav on BF4 and BFH. It's actual UAV so it's only going to show the enemies position if you are close enough to them. Like COD's VSAT or Advanced UAV.

Yeah, that's strange, No Recoil, 1 Hit and the others doesn't work, only the UAV
01-17-2016, 09:51 PM #25
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
Yeah, that's strange, No Recoil, 1 Hit and the others doesn't work, only the UAV

Ok, well i don't have access to my PS3 right now so i might need you to test some things for me then if you can. I know these should work just fine and have had no other complaints about them not working besides you but we'll figure it out. If you have a skype can you PM me and I'll add you Smile
01-17-2016, 11:13 PM #26
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Ok, well i don't have access to my PS3 right now so i might need you to test some things for me then if you can. I know these should work just fine and have had no other complaints about them not working besides you but we'll figure it out. If you have a skype can you PM me and I'll add you Smile

PM Sent. Smile
01-18-2016, 09:53 AM #27
and how do i get this to work with ccapi? I check CEX and put my PS3's ip and it want's tmapi DLL but im not on DEX
01-18-2016, 10:26 AM #28
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TechnoDaft View Post
and how do i get this to work with ccapi? I check CEX and put my PS3's ip and it want's tmapi DLL but im not on DEX

Tick the "CEX" box then type your IP, then connect and attach.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo