10-02-2017, 05:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone use You must login or register to view this content. and make me an EBOOT without 1 Hit Kill or 3 Hit Kill, everything else active.. It's not letting me open up the tool on my Windows 10 laptop and keeps giving me errors..

Errors :

"The required privilege is not held by the client" or WinRAR diagnostic messages :*"Cannot execute "C:\Users\CANADI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.313\BF3 Eboot Builder\BF3 Eboot Builder.exe"

Running Windows 10.. If you know how I could fix this as it's not letting me open most tools I want to use that would also be helpful, if not, I'd appreciate an EBOOT made for me.
I'll end up purchasing another laptop here in a month or two if anything.

BLES01275
DEX
10-02-2017, 09:08 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by CanadianOnCFW View Post
Can anyone use You must login or register to view this content. and make me an EBOOT without 1 Hit Kill or 3 Hit Kill, everything else active.. It's not letting me open up the tool on my Windows 10 laptop and keeps giving me errors..

Errors :

"The required privilege is not held by the client" or WinRAR diagnostic messages :*"Cannot execute "C:\Users\CANADI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.313\BF3 Eboot Builder\BF3 Eboot Builder.exe"

Running Windows 10.. If you know how I could fix this as it's not letting me open most tools I want to use that would also be helpful, if not, I'd appreciate an EBOOT made for me.
I'll end up purchasing another laptop here in a month or two if anything.

BLES01275
DEX

I went in the eboot and removed 1 shot kill You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo