04-09-2016, 10:33 PM #1
RyanIsDex
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i recently downloaded a version of Battlefield Hardline from my PC, using filezilla i put the files in theres and then i downloaded all the pkg updates from 1.01 - 1.08 and installed ALL, game then worked (wasn't before), however when i click multiplayer and try to go online.. it will launch my session and i will see the map loading with the pictures or "breaking news" screen and it will load, then go black.. after a minute or 2, i hear character voices in the background as if the game is still working.. just not visually.

Any help would be great. I just really want to play it. Im not looking to mod it. I just wanna be able to play a game... thank you! Smile
04-10-2016, 07:55 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by RyanIsDex View Post
Hey guys, i recently downloaded a version of Battlefield Hardline from my PC, using filezilla i put the files in theres and then i downloaded all the pkg updates from 1.01 - 1.08 and installed ALL, game then worked (wasn't before), however when i click multiplayer and try to go online.. it will launch my session and i will see the map loading with the pictures or "breaking news" screen and it will load, then go black.. after a minute or 2, i hear character voices in the background as if the game is still working.. just not visually.

Any help would be great. I just really want to play it. Im not looking to mod it. I just wanna be able to play a game... thank you! Smile

Hey dude.

What firmware are you on?
What homebrew are you using to load the game?
Have you set debug settings and can you normally play other games fine?

Your game could be corrupt (in whatever way that may be)

If you are BLUS31440,
I don't know if it will help, but you can try this You must login or register to view this content. in dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31440/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
Make sure to rename the "BFH_EBOOT.BIN" to just "EBOOT.BIN", of course.

It's a known working eboot for the latest update.

If that doesn't work, you may need to reinstall the game...
04-10-2016, 09:43 PM #3
RyanIsDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dro View Post
Hey dude.

If you are BLUS31440,
I don't know if it will help, but you can try this You must login or register to view this content. in dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31440/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN

Im on Rebug 4.70.1 DREX
I always use webMAN to load my games but with the issue ive been having ive been switching back and forth from webMAN and mmCM (multiMAN)
and all my debug settings are the way they should be (for RTM and such) the only thing i changed was the "Boot Mode", back to "Release Mode"

and thank you for that. I suppose its some type of Bypass eboot or a Debug eboot, i just couldnt find any eboots for 1.08 the latest one i found was for 1.06 lol
but thank you, i will give this eboot a try!
04-10-2016, 10:03 PM #4
RyanIsDex
Bounty hunter
Hey dude.

If you are BLUS31440,

thanks man, you're the best! that eboot worked! i mean when i held the PS button and "quit game" my system restarted prob something on my end though.. but i really dont care. i was in a game a joined quick! thank you!
04-11-2016, 03:21 AM #5
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by RyanIsDex View Post
thanks man, you're the best! that eboot worked! i mean when i held the PS button and "quit game" my system restarted prob something on my end though.. but i really dont care. i was in a game a joined quick! thank you!

Glad to hear it.

Edit: oh and yes it is a debug eboot and the restarting thing happens for me once in a while too :/ idk but its not a big deal..
Last edited by Dro ; 04-11-2016 at 06:51 AM.
04-13-2016, 03:24 AM #6
RyanIsDex
Bounty hunter
Glad to hear it.

Edit: oh and yes it is a debug eboot and the restarting thing happens for me once in a while too :/ idk but its not a big deal..

i only joined one game and now its just doing the same thing. black screen. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo