05-01-2016, 09:19 PM #1
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As you all know, on May 6 at 4 PM ET, the next Battlefield game will be unveiled.
The majority of the community are hoping for a WW2 shooter. However, a lot of leaks suggest that the game might be set during WW1, and they seem credible.

So let's suppose that the game is in fact set in WW1, would you consider buying it if it had a lot of weapon variety (with prototype guns such as the Thompson)? And if it was later 'completed' with WW2 and/or Vietnam DLCs?
I feel like if they are going backwards to WW1, and that they will call their game Battlefield 1/One.
05-01-2016, 09:23 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Mystery View Post
As you all know, on May 6 at 4 PM ET, the next Battlefield game will be unveiled.
The majority of the community are hoping for a WW2 shooter. However, a lot of leaks suggest that the game might be set during WW1, and they seem credible.

So let's suppose that the game is in fact set in WW1, would you consider buying it if it had a lot of weapon variety (with prototype guns such as the Thompson)? And if it was later 'completed' with WW2 and/or Vietnam DLCs?
I feel like if they are going backwards to WW1, and that they will call their game Battlefield 1/One.

If it is an old game I will buy regardless, too much futuristic stuff that I don't really like. I feel like more and more games are going to go old school though and then we will be burnt out on that too. I'm getting off topic and losing focus today a fkn bird swooped down at me like it was tryna attack me, shit was weird.

The following user thanked Remy for this useful post:

Mystery
05-01-2016, 09:27 PM #3
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Yeah same here, the market is saturated with terrible futuristic shooters... It'll good to see them return to the past.
And lmfao, freaking birds man!
05-01-2016, 11:30 PM #4
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah same here, the market is saturated with terrible futuristic shooters... It'll good to see them return to the past.
And lmfao, freaking birds man!

"...terrible futuristic shooters..."

Like Call of Duty Smile
05-01-2016, 11:43 PM #5
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Of course lol, Call of Duty turned bad after MW3 :S

The following user thanked Mystery for this useful post:

jonaaa20
05-02-2016, 04:06 PM #6
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
definitely. this is what happens every half decade.. 4 years of over saturation in a specific direction, then one of the top developers goes against the grain and does very successful year 5.
05-02-2016, 07:56 PM #7
Uhm.... i like battlefield...but i think i would buy it (i dont like battlefield,its my 2nd favourite game,lol)
05-04-2016, 12:35 AM #8
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
I,m sure It's set in WW2
05-04-2016, 08:11 PM #9
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Originally posted by NGU
I,m sure It's set in WW2

As much as I want it to be set in WW2, I just feel that they will go for WW1. They're saying it will be 'unexpected' and WW2 would be excepted because that's what everyone wants, no?
I would LOVE WW2, don't get me wrong, I would take WW2 anyday before WW1 lol... I hope that I'm wrong lool.
05-06-2016, 07:45 PM #10
Specter
Pro Memer
As you all know, on May 6 at 4 PM ET, the next Battlefield game will be unveiled.

You god damn sorcerer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo