01-20-2017, 12:56 AM #1
HeroWin
Java Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Making a gamemode. Anyone know a efficient way of accurately placing objects to make a "map".
01-21-2017, 08:49 AM #2
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Make a mini menu (or find a menu that has this already in it, I think Jiggy does) and use this code to trace your origin to exactly where you would like to place the object, and then enter that origin point you see into the code for the spawn location for the crate/flag/etc in your game mode.

getcoords()
{
me = self.origin;
self iprintln(me);
}

It may not be the most efficient but it works.
01-22-2017, 07:59 AM #3
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by Ickis View Post
Make a mini menu (or find a menu that has this already in it, I think Jiggy does) and use this code to trace your origin to exactly where you would like to place the object, and then enter that origin point you see into the code for the spawn location for the crate/flag/etc in your game mode.

getcoords()
{
me = self.origin;
self iprintln(me);
}

It may not be the most efficient but it works.

will do thank you

and may I add... can the mods start doing something about others hijacking threads? Kind of sick of everythread I post theres that one person that has to overwhelmingly add their opinion to a matter that has nothing to do with the thread and then complain which ultimately ends in a argument?
Last edited by HeroWin ; 01-22-2017 at 08:03 AM.
01-22-2017, 08:07 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
will do thank you

and may I add... can the mods start doing something about others hijacking threads? Kind of sick of everythread I post theres that one person that has to overwhelmingly add their opinion to a matter that has nothing to do with the thread and then complain which ultimately ends in a argument?

Are you still having issues or are you satisfied with the answeres provided?

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

HeroWin
01-22-2017, 08:11 AM #5
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by Dr.
Are you still having issues or are you satisfied with the answeres provided?

It's all good thank you.. Wish you would do your work and prevent emotional people hijacking my thread and causing arguments for no reason..
01-22-2017, 08:12 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
It's all good thank you.. Wish you would do your work and prevent emotional people hijacking my thread and causing arguments for no reason..

What are you talking about? I do my work, Is there an issue i need to know about? Also if there are problems you can report it as well
01-22-2017, 09:50 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff

If you have an issue with a member or certain posts report the post so we get can see it quicker. we have alot of threads and posts to sift through every day so sometimes we might miss things. so yeah, report so we dont Smile :P

The following 2 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

HeroWin, MozeyModz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo