03-05-2016, 08:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi can anyone help me by either giving a link to a video or just sending a small tutorial on how to install jiggy menu for black ops 2.

I am running ps3 dex CCAPI rebug 4.70

Thanks
03-05-2016, 11:48 AM #2
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by shahed323 View Post
Hi can anyone help me by either giving a link to a video or just sending a small tutorial on how to install jiggy menu for black ops 2.

Thanks
You can use GSC Studio/Injector to inject the menu! You'll be able to find tutorials on how to inject menus with GSC Studio on YouTube! Good luck! Smile
03-05-2016, 11:55 AM #3
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Hi can anyone help me by either giving a link to a video or just sending a small tutorial on how to install jiggy menu for black ops 2.

Thanks

You can't install Jiggy v4.2, the only way is to inject the .GSC file.
You must login or register to view this content.

Little tut:
Open GSC Studio --> Connect with your PS3 --> Click on editor --> Inject project to target --> Locate to where you saved Jiggy 4.2 --> Open up the maps and select mp --> now you see 2 files --> click inject.
Load iit up in Custom Games, find force host in the menu and you can go online with it Smile

PM me if you have any problems
03-06-2016, 05:44 PM #4
which files do I inject because there is 2 files and cant I use an injector instead of gsc studio
03-06-2016, 07:28 PM #5
thanks for your help I figured it out now. thanks so much
03-07-2016, 06:53 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
thanks for your help I figured it out now. thanks so much

If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.
Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo