08-29-2016, 07:31 AM #1
gοd
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NextGenUpdate

I was wondering does anyone know how to get on BO2 Bypass with a jailbroken console without actually messing up the CFW? I Tried one way where it asks to install update 0.00 but when i click ok it black screens for like 5 seconds or so then backs me to the xmb and when i load bo2 again it does the same, 'asks for update etc' but when i click not to install i cant get online?.

Any help would be grateful thanks Winky Winky
08-29-2016, 09:22 AM #2
Pretty sure when you do the bypass, you have to click O on the update screen. I'm not sure but give it a shot.
08-29-2016, 10:01 AM #3
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Thatalbinofrog View Post
Pretty sure when you do the bypass, you have to click O on the update screen. I'm not sure but give it a shot.

just tryed that and it sits on connecting online then gives me the error that the bo2 servers are unavailable rip
08-29-2016, 02:08 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Are you using an antiban eboot in the first place?
08-29-2016, 02:40 PM #5
gοd
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iamLuckeyy7 View Post
Are you using an antiban eboot in the first place?

im using the original eboot
08-29-2016, 02:43 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
change your eboot to a multiplayer eboot You must login or register to view this content.

Install: Hdd0/game/yourregion/USDIR/Place here (EBOOT.BIN)

Always load your COD game offline first then sign in after wait like 15 seconds then hit play online
08-29-2016, 03:46 PM #7
gοd
Vault dweller
change your eboot to a multiplayer eboot You must login or register to view this content.

Install: Hdd0/game/yourregion/USDIR/Place here (EBOOT.BIN)

Always load your COD game offline first then sign in after wait like 15 seconds then hit play online

i always start cod offline but with any eboot i cant connect on bypass
08-29-2016, 04:42 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Try making a new account if its the same issue, then it sounds like your mac address. Did you ever change your mac address in the past?
08-29-2016, 05:51 PM #9
gοd
Vault dweller
Try making a new account if its the same issue, then it sounds like your mac address. Did you ever change your mac address in the past?

never changed it
08-29-2016, 06:11 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
Did you try loading the game on a new account?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo