09-10-2016, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OKay so an EBOOT.BIN needs to be changed to play zombies or multiplayer. Is there a way to play both no switch? If I make a*t6mp_ps3f.self and select the mods I want plus a normal anti-ban using eboot creator can I have anti-ban for zombies and multiplayer? Please tell me if there is any way. Thanks!
09-10-2016, 10:13 AM #2
qNSp
Brute
you can go from zombie to multiplayer without any band if you using t6mp_ps3f.self with anti ban and the zombie and multiplayer using same offsets for modz and anti ban hope i helped you ^_^.
if you want u can use my self it's has anti ban and anti freeze for lobby : You must login or register to view this content.
and if you're using or want to use sprx with it just rename your sprx to Jessica.sprx and place it on /dev_hdd0/tmp/ .
09-14-2016, 12:28 AM #3
OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH. I used to have this problem so much where I would want to join a friend in zombies and I would get redirected to multiplayer for an instant ban. Should I make my eboot it's original eboot?
09-14-2016, 12:48 AM #4
Also BTW can I just use an eboot self builder, select anti-ban + mods then put on SPRX and build as t6mp_ps3f.self can I switch?
09-14-2016, 02:33 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
MP and Zombies are 2 different servers so if u want to play zombies you haver to use a zombies eboot and the same method with MP You must login or register to view this content.

These will help you

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

FarCry1889
09-15-2016, 10:54 PM #6
qNSp
Brute
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
MP and Zombies are 2 different servers so if u want to play zombies you haver to use a zombies eboot and the same method with MP You must login or register to view this content.

These will help you

nah even if they different servers you can use the same anti-ban for them i used to use self along time cuz you can call the anti ban every time you go from MP to ZM or from ZM to MP you don't need to change the EBOOT every time you want change between them and i don't like changing EBOOT cuz it's call freezing problem when join friends or send you to MP because the conflict between the EBOOT and SELF .

and am sorry if my English is bad ^_^.
09-15-2016, 11:01 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
your english is perfect Smile
09-15-2016, 11:42 PM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by FarCry1889 View Post
OKay so an EBOOT.BIN needs to be changed to play zombies or multiplayer. Is there a way to play both no switch? If I make a*t6mp_ps3f.self and select the mods I want plus a normal anti-ban using eboot creator can I have anti-ban for zombies and multiplayer? Please tell me if there is any way. Thanks!

is your issue resolved
09-16-2016, 12:14 AM #9
Not really. a .self won't load sprx, but anti-ban works. I will stick with eboot :(
09-16-2016, 12:19 AM #10
Father Luckeyy
i can make an eboot for you so you can load your sprx menu of you like

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo