09-17-2016, 02:06 AM #1
nouralmsry
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there ngu. yesterday was the first day i opened my ps3 to play some black ops 2 in maby 6 months and now i played fine yesterday with no mods at all and today i modded my level and played 2 games and then i got banned so i tried to play the game on another legit account and i opened zombies without using mods i got banned in 5 sec wtf is happening ! is there a way to not get banned?
09-17-2016, 02:33 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Were you using antiban?
09-17-2016, 03:39 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by nouralmsry View Post
Hello there ngu. yesterday was the first day i opened my ps3 to play some black ops 2 in maby 6 months and now i played fine yesterday with no mods at all and today i modded my level and played 2 games and then i got banned so i tried to play the game on another legit account and i opened zombies without using mods i got banned in 5 sec wtf is happening ! is there a way to not get banned?

you need to use a antiban eboot or some sort of antiban other wise BO2 will detect you are running on a CFW

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

nouralmsry
09-17-2016, 02:19 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by nouralmsry View Post
Hello there ngu. yesterday was the first day i opened my ps3 to play some black ops 2 in maby 6 months and now i played fine yesterday with no mods at all and today i modded my level and played 2 games and then i got banned so i tried to play the game on another legit account and i opened zombies without using mods i got banned in 5 sec wtf is happening ! is there a way to not get banned?

You must login or register to view this content. This should help you or you can build your using these You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

nouralmsry
10-24-2016, 08:11 PM #5
Make sure you are using anti-bans and when you go from MP to ZM you have to change your Eboot to a anti-ban ZM Eboot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo