11-12-2015, 11:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uh hi, I have a question I use to use GSC's a lot on BO2, recently I started again. When I loaded up to the multiplayer menu and try to press play I was instantly banned.

I used another account of mine "instantly banned after 25 minutes no mods at all" My CID Is not banned.

I made A BRAND NEW ACCOUNT "instantly banned legit playing no mods after about 40 minutes of gameplay" ... CID SPOOFED.

Made another account "instantly banned legit playing no mods after about 20 minutes of gameplay" ... CID SPOOFED.

No I did not even get a chance to inject/enable anti-ban is that the reason comment below thanks.
11-12-2015, 09:11 PM #2
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Jarrylx1 View Post
Uh hi, I have a question I use to use GSC's a lot on BO2, recently I started again. When I loaded up to the multiplayer menu and try to press play I was instantly banned.

I used another account of mine "instantly banned after 25 minutes no mods at all" My CID Is not banned.

I made A BRAND NEW ACCOUNT "instantly banned legit playing no mods after about 40 minutes of gameplay" ... CID SPOOFED.

Made another account "instantly banned legit playing no mods after about 20 minutes of gameplay" ... CID SPOOFED.

No I did not even get a chance to inject/enable anti-ban is that the reason comment below thanks.

Are you sure you're using antiban on an EBOOT?
11-12-2015, 09:34 PM #3
Originally posted by Tears View Post
Are you sure you're using antiban on an EBOOT?

Not sure could you link me to a good antiban EBOOT?
11-12-2015, 09:47 PM #4
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Jarrylx1 View Post
Not sure could you link me to a good antiban EBOOT?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Tears for this useful post:

imnotevensparta

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo