10-03-2018, 02:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

Anyone has thoses HUD script* please ? or a website / tool to get the position of what I draw ?

Thank a lot
10-05-2018, 07:27 PM #2
Patrick
League Champion
When you draw your hud you need to put in a x and y value so you should know where you’re drawing it but if you want to print the position of the HUD’s do this -
is your hud element variable
self iprintln( “X: “, .x );
self iprintln( “Y: “, .y );

The shaders you want are not in the game, you could override an actual shader with a custom shader then use it but otherwise there is none of the kind you’re looking for but there is an shader what gets your emblem and maybe that is what you’re talking about.

Edit: Maybe you mean these?
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Patrick ; 10-05-2018 at 07:33 PM.
10-05-2018, 08:16 PM #3
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
When you draw your hud you need to put in a x and y value so you should know where you’re drawing it but if you want to print the position of the HUD’s do this -
is your hud element variable
self iprintln( “X: “, .x );
self iprintln( “Y: “, .y );

The shaders you want are not in the game, you could override an actual shader with a custom shader then use it but otherwise there is none of the kind you’re looking for but there is an shader what gets your emblem and maybe that is what you’re talking about.

Edit: Maybe you mean these?
You must login or register to view this content.

Thank for your answer Yes I mean the drawing sorry for my bad explaination I didn't know how to explain what I want xD ^^ I found the zoidberg, but I want to make more like creeper .anonymous .. ( Like the unbanned dex v3 tool) ^ ^so if you have the script code or an easy way to make news drawings ( So have the coordinate ) maybe we can have the coordinate with photoshop ?
Last edited by Da_Real_Link ; 10-05-2018 at 08:23 PM.
10-09-2018, 04:57 PM #4
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Link View Post
Thank for your answer Yes I mean the drawing sorry for my bad explaination I didn't know how to explain what I want xD ^^ I found the zoidberg, but I want to make more like creeper .anonymous .. ( Like the unbanned dex v3 tool) ^ ^so if you have the script code or an easy way to make news drawings ( So have the coordinate ) maybe we can have the coordinate with photoshop ?

Well since you found my zoidberg script you should be able to create others.
10-09-2018, 05:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
Well since you found my zoidberg script you should be able to create others.

Yes, but it's possible to get the location with photoshop like the sky text ? or an other way to draw and get the location ?
10-10-2018, 11:14 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Link View Post
Yes, but it's possible to get the location with photoshop like the sky text ? or an other way to draw and get the location ?

not that i know of

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo