10-29-2014, 07:05 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well, I didn't know if I should have posted this in the GSC Questions section or not, so if moderators feel the need to move this thread there, then please do so. I wanted to know a few names that you guys think sound good because at this point in time, i'm not even sure what names aren't currently taken and I don't want my menu to be confused with another. Here's what i've taken into consideration so far.

1. Extortion
2. Reality
3. Justice
4. Purify
5. Bliss
6. Corruption

Comment below your opinions please. Smile
Last edited by Chris ; 10-29-2014 at 07:09 PM.

The following user groaned Chris for this awful post:

canadiancaper
10-29-2014, 10:21 PM #11
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
I saw neither, be creative think outside the box. These names have ALL been used, literally...ALL OF THEM.
10-29-2014, 10:41 PM #12
One
At least I can fight
Corruption sounds good.
10-29-2014, 10:44 PM #13
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by CalvinMods View Post
All sound gay and unoriginal.

because "CalvinMods" isnt gay and super original.
10-29-2014, 11:24 PM #14
Originally posted by Open
Well, I didn't know if I should have posted this in the GSC Questions section or not, so if moderators feel the need to move this thread there, then please do so. I wanted to know a few names that you guys think sound good because at this point in time, i'm not even sure what names aren't currently taken and I don't want my menu to be confused with another. Here's what i've taken into consideration so far.

1. Extortion
2. Reality
3. Justice
4. Purify
5. Bliss
6. Corruption

Comment below your opinions please. Smile

Wow what a stupid fucking thread waste of space rep whore
10-29-2014, 11:47 PM #15
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by canadiancaper View Post

Have you ever liked a thread? Like ever? Could go ahead and say 'stupid fucking reply, post count whore' but who gives 9 shits
10-29-2014, 11:52 PM #16
Chris
Former Staff

You think negging somone is going to do anything here on the forums? You're definitely serving a good example for others. Enjoy your Neg Sandwich.

Also, why do you feel the need to say something as such? You're not contributing to the thread at all, grow up man. Life isn't full of fun and games. And sometimes you have to accept what others think. But I guess you're a bit too young to understand that; right private?
10-30-2014, 12:25 AM #17
TheFallen
Former Dark Night

Normally I don't comment on these sort of things but this one was too stupid for me to ignore. He's asking a question, how does that relate to rep at all? Also who the fuck gives two shits, posts like that are part of the reason this community has gone to shit. You contributed nothing by posting that and have just added to the shit pile.

The following user thanked TheFallen for this useful post:

Chris
10-30-2014, 12:34 AM #18
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Have you ever liked a thread? Like ever? Could go ahead and say 'stupid fucking reply, post count whore' but who gives 9 shits

Originally posted by Open
You think negging somone is going to do anything here on the forums? You're definitely serving a good example for others. Enjoy your Neg Sandwich.

Also, why do you feel the need to say something as such? You're not contributing to the thread at all, grow up man. Life isn't full of fun and games. And sometimes you have to accept what others think. But I guess you're a bit too young to understand that; right private?

Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
Normally I don't comment on these sort of things but this one was too stupid for me to ignore. He's asking a question, how does that relate to rep at all? Also who the fuck gives two shits, posts like that are part of the reason this community has gone to shit. You contributed nothing by posting that and have just added to the shit pile.

Ew acne faceYesNeeda:troll: it's too easy this thread is garbage like ngu
10-30-2014, 12:36 AM #19
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Ew acne faceYesNeeda:troll: it's too easy

Hope that was fun for you, you think your a troll but everyone else thinks your a dickhead :troll: nomsayin?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo