Post: Any GSC to Make Private Matches Count on Combat Record?
12-23-2014, 12:50 AM #1
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The "Ranked Match"
Options in the mod menus doesn't work :/
Can anyone explain why or if they have looked into it?
12-23-2014, 02:59 AM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by justinster View Post
The "Ranked Match"
Options in the mod menus doesn't work :/
Can anyone explain why or if they have looked into it?

My menu (Not Caked Up)
To Be Honest I Shouldn't have said that cause now people know i have a new menu XD But Yeah my menu has it it was so easy to put in i hope the others can get it working :P.
@xTurntUpLobbies I LOVE YOU <3 (He Didn't Give Me The Code But He Is Awesome)

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

EternalHabit
12-23-2014, 03:00 AM #3
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
My menu (Not Caked Up)
To Be Honest I Shouldn't have said that cause now people know i have a new menu XD But Yeah my menu has it it was so easy to put in i hope the others can get it working :P.
@xTurntUpLobbies I LOVE YOU <3 (He Didn't Give Me The Code But He Is Awesome)

Is that the menu I saw in the person who is number 1 or 2 in domination ?
12-23-2014, 03:03 AM #4
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Is that the menu I saw in the person who is number 1 or 2 in domination ?

Urm possibly i was 1st in the world like a few days ago for dom cause i spammed XP Lobby XD
12-23-2014, 03:03 AM #5
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
Urm possibly i was 1st in the world like a few days ago for dom cause i spammed XP Lobby XD

Wait are you selling your menu?
12-23-2014, 03:08 AM #6
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Wait are you selling your menu?

lol no XD I Make everything i can free lobbies, mod menu's and so on xD buuuuuuut my menu with this function is currenty incomplete and im wondering if i should release XD But yeah maybe there will be a preview on my channel in January orrrrrrrrrr maybe this month xD
12-23-2014, 03:09 AM #7
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
lol no XD I Make everything i can free lobbies, mod menu's and so on xD buuuuuuut my menu with this function is currenty incomplete and im wondering if i should release XD But yeah maybe there will be a preview on my channel in January orrrrrrrrrr maybe this month xD

Haha I wish I could test it cause I wanna see what I can add to the game modes wins (ones that were removed)
12-23-2014, 03:13 AM #8
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Haha I wish I could test it cause I wanna see what I can add to the game modes wins (ones that were removed)

lol tbh i wish the "Hacker" Game mode still worked :P It was cool while it lasted XD Shame they removed it and yeah maybe i can let you test it idk XD its incomplete so yeah but i've spawned bots into a private match and i've ranked up so yeah i can confirm it works XD
12-23-2014, 03:14 AM #9
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
lol tbh i wish the "Hacker" Game mode still worked :P It was cool while it lasted XD Shame they removed it and yeah maybe i can let you test it idk XD its incomplete so yeah but i've spawned bots into a private match and i've ranked up so yeah i can confirm it works XD

Omg thank you can you PM me please? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo