Post: This project is not valid, load a project folder created with this software
09-06-2015, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HELLPPPP I JUST WANT PLAY ZOMBIELAND AND WHEN I OPEN PROJECTS I GET THIS~! This project is not valid, load a project folder created with this software

HELP
09-06-2015, 06:31 PM #2
ProcyonXL
Do a barrel roll!
you have to create the folder with gsc studio.
09-06-2015, 06:44 PM #3
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by ProcyonXL View Post
you have to create the folder with gsc studio.

no Facepalm its most likely a compiled.gsc.. All he has to do rename it to main.gsc. GSC Studio will read it but it will not be able to be read like a uncompiled gsc file
09-06-2015, 06:56 PM #4
ProcyonXL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
no Facepalm its most likely a compiled.gsc.. All he has to do rename it to main.gsc. GSC Studio will read it but it will not be able to be read like a uncompiled gsc file

he said he tried to open zombieland, which is un-compiled.

the error he got means that he just put the zombieland folder in the projects folder, it's an easy fix just go into gsc studio create a new project then put the gsc files from the zombieland folder and put them in the folder you created with gsc studio.
09-06-2015, 07:15 PM #5
itsSorrow
In my man cave
he said he tried to open zombieland, which is un-compiled.

the error he got means that he just put the zombieland folder in the projects folder, it's an easy fix just go into gsc studio create a new project then put the gsc files from the zombieland folder and put them in the folder you created with gsc studio.

no then he just renames the file to main.gsc..
09-06-2015, 07:25 PM #6
ProcyonXL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
no then he just renames the file to main.gsc..

gsc studio can't open the folder unless it was created by the software, it says it in the error message.
09-06-2015, 07:32 PM #7
itsSorrow
In my man cave
gsc studio can't open the folder unless it was created by the software, it says it in the error message.

I have had this problem so many times Facepalm
01-04-2020, 11:20 PM #8
im having an issue with this as well there r 2 files devdvar gsc n ranks gsc i dont know how to get them to open in a project n its very confusing as to what im supposed to do
Last edited by gedden123456 ; 01-04-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo