09-16-2015, 05:27 PM #1
<Brad>
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to make a little custom map for TranZit. i got the idea from Extinct with his "The Maze Runner" project. the reason for this is because most of my friends cant afford buried xD

i was wondering why i freeze whenever i try to load my GSC. i even tried using the maze runner as a guideline but i still happen to freeze when it gets to "Awaiting Connection 0" I've included the precacheModels for TranZit and im clueless as to what to do now

The following user thanked <Brad> for this useful post:

DexTeamFTW
09-17-2015, 05:17 PM #2
Originally posted by OhhhBrxd
I'm trying to make a little custom map for TranZit. i got the idea from Extinct with his "The Maze Runner" project. the reason for this is because most of my friends cant afford buried xD

i was wondering why i freeze whenever i try to load my GSC. i even tried using the maze runner as a guideline but i still happen to freeze when it gets to "Awaiting Connection 0" I've included the precacheModels for TranZit and im clueless as to what to do now

Try commenting out some functions and seeing which is the one that's freezing you, you may be able to print to TM, if you can, that'd be something that could really help you figure out what's causing this.

The following 2 users say thank you to John for this useful post:

<Brad>, MCabCon
09-17-2015, 09:51 PM #3
<Brad>
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Spork View Post
Try commenting out some functions and seeing which is the one that's freezing you, you may be able to print to TM, if you can, that'd be something that could really help you figure out what's causing this.

Thanks I'll try and figure out what's wrong.
next time i'll just inject it as i go along so i know where i fuck up next time

The following user thanked <Brad> for this useful post:

John
09-18-2015, 07:59 PM #4
I can help you, I'm well known about the transit gsc raw. Maybe I can add you on skype ? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo