10-28-2015, 11:00 PM #1
AzevedoHAX
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay so I've been trying to complie a zombieland edit but for some reason its taking forever to complie or it doesnt want to compile? Any help?
10-28-2015, 11:17 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by AzevedoHAX View Post
Okay so I've been trying to complie a zombieland edit but for some reason its taking forever to complie or it doesnt want to compile? Any help?

GSC Studio projects with more lines tend to take longer to compile. I would try getting closer to your router as that plays a part as well.
10-28-2015, 11:27 PM #3
AzevedoHAX
Save Point
Originally posted by Kam View Post
GSC Studio projects with more lines tend to take longer to compile. I would try getting closer to your router as that plays a part as well.

I removed a lot of code in the edit and i used to take about 5 mins to compile now its taking more than 10 mins. And i am wired to my router.
10-28-2015, 11:30 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I removed a lot of code in the edit and i used to take about 5 mins to compile now its taking more than 10 mins. And i am wired to my router.

Make sure you have the latest version installed. If you do, reinstall it. Also, don't remove the code as that can cause some problems.
10-29-2015, 04:05 AM #5
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
if its a big propject then itll take a longer time
10-29-2015, 10:31 AM #6
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Okay so I've been trying to complie a zombieland edit but for some reason its taking forever to complie or it doesnt want to compile? Any help?

I have had this issues myself.. and my project was small. It just say compiling forever without injecting it.
What I found out is that there is a syntax error in the script that gsc studio did not notice.
So you have to change the codes a little to get it to inject. What did you add last before this started? There is most likely something wrong with that
10-30-2015, 08:00 PM #7
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
When my menu is compiled its only about 240KB, and i try exporting and it takes 30 min to an hour... :/ Does anyone know a way to compile faster? I have a wired connection as well.. :'(
10-30-2015, 08:10 PM #8
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
When my menu is compiled its only about 240KB, and i try exporting and it takes 30 min to an hour... :/ Does anyone know a way to compile faster? I have a wired connection as well.. :'(

depends on menu + computer
10-30-2015, 08:27 PM #9
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
depends on menu + computer

It takes my friend 5 min to compile the same menu -.-"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo