11-10-2015, 04:08 AM #1
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In the unfair aimbot script for example, the damage dealt is fixed to 100 meaning that it's always a one-shot-kill under normal conditions. How do I get the regular headshot damage of the current weapon? I know that range is another factor that may decrease it but it doesn't really matter to me if you just show me how to get the weapon damage from the smallest range possible a.k.a. standing right in front of somebody.
    aimAt thread [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](self, self, 100 /*Use gun damage stat here*/, 0, "MOD_HEAD_SHOT", self getCurrentWeapon(), (0,0,0), (0,0,0), "head", 0, 0);
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza ; 11-10-2015 at 04:10 AM.
11-10-2015, 04:31 PM #2
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by BullyWiiPlaza View Post
In the unfair aimbot script for example, the damage dealt is fixed to 100 meaning that it's always a one-shot-kill under normal conditions. How do I get the regular headshot damage of the current weapon? I know that range is another factor that may decrease it but it doesn't really matter to me if you just show me how to get the weapon damage from the smallest range possible a.k.a. standing right in front of somebody.
    aimAt thread [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](self, self, 100 /*Use gun damage stat here*/, 0, "MOD_HEAD_SHOT", self getCurrentWeapon(), (0,0,0), (0,0,0), "head", 0, 0);

Use magic bullet and it will be 100% accurate with range included aswell
    MagicBullet(self getcurrentweapon(),self getTagOrigin("j_head"), aimAt getTagOrigin("j_head"),self);

It will basically spawn a bullet that is the bullet type your current weapon use, from your "j_head" to the player defined as aimAt's "j_head"
If you want it to be without the range decrease, you change the "self getTag.." to also be "aimAt getTag.." Smile
11-10-2015, 04:38 PM #3
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by BullyWiiPlaza View Post
In the unfair aimbot script for example, the damage dealt is fixed to 100 meaning that it's always a one-shot-kill under normal conditions. How do I get the regular headshot damage of the current weapon? I know that range is another factor that may decrease it but it doesn't really matter to me if you just show me how to get the weapon damage from the smallest range possible a.k.a. standing right in front of somebody.

Waitill(damage, "damage");
11-10-2015, 06:32 PM #4
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
Waitill(damage, "damage");

Could you please explain how this is used because I'm not sure how this can help dealing the gun's actual damage?
Originally posted by Numb View Post
    MagicBullet(self getcurrentweapon(),self getTagOrigin("j_head"), aimAt getTagOrigin("j_head"),self);

It will basically spawn a bullet that is the bullet type your current weapon use, from your "j_head" to the player defined as aimAt's "j_head"
If you want it to be without the range decrease, you change the "self getTag.." to also be "aimAt getTag.." Smile

Sounds great, I will try it out on the weekend Smile
11-10-2015, 09:29 PM #5
itsSorrow
In my man cave

Nice fake bullet trail m9
11-10-2015, 09:52 PM #6
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
Nice fake bullet trail m9

Fake bullet trial? That code is to spawn a bullet, but yeah it draws a trail for the bullet you spawn aswell and I know it is used in azza menus
11-10-2015, 10:26 PM #7
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Fake bullet trial? That code is to spawn a bullet, but yeah it draws a trail for the bullet you spawn aswell and I know it is used in azza menus

ik but its used as a fake bullet trail lol
11-11-2015, 04:25 PM #8
iiiCenTurY
Gym leader
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
ik but its used as a fake bullet trail lol

Thats what he said?
11-11-2015, 09:27 PM #9
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by iiiCenTurY View Post
Thats what he said?

Read first sentence
11-13-2015, 02:46 PM #10
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder

It doesn't shoot through walls like the other one did...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo