THREAD: how do I reanimate my background?
  1. 01-26-2016, 03:26 PM
    19
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Hey guys i was making my mod menu and i had a amazing moving background and suddenly it stopped working
    i swear i didnt change anything, it just stopped working for some reason i really need help.


    You must login or register to view this content.
  2. 01-26-2016, 05:22 PM
    Dj33dj33's Avatar
    Dj33dj33
    Little One
    Dj33dj33's Avatar
    Dj33dj33
    Little One
    394
    Posts
    3,529
    Reputation
    Oct 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    i can help you Smile

    Skype: Syriu1996
  3. 01-26-2016, 05:46 PM
    -Numb's Avatar
    -Numb
    You talkin to me?
    -Numb's Avatar
    -Numb
    You talkin to me?
    508
    Posts
    2,669
    Reputation
    Mar 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by s View Post
    Hey guys i was making my mod menu and i had a amazing moving background and suddenly it stopped working
    i swear i didnt change anything, it just stopped working for some reason i really need help.


    You must login or register to view this content.


    I think you need to play online or something.. So if you didn't change anything that may be the reason.
  4. 01-26-2016, 06:35 PM
    19
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dj33dj33 View Post
    i can help you Smile

    Skype: Syriu1996


    Cant find you? :(
  5. 01-26-2016, 06:42 PM
    FRINZ's Avatar
    FRINZ
    I’m too L33T
    FRINZ's Avatar
    FRINZ
    I’m too L33T
    1,393
    Posts
    7,225
    Reputation
    Oct 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by s View Post
    Cant find you? :(


    u using animated okay wat u mean stop working its black?...

    if so go online set up your calling card as your bg or if u cnt go online change the mini map to the same shader as the animated material n should be back now if it invisible make sure u hv a alpha not on 0
  6. 01-26-2016, 06:42 PM
    19
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Numb View Post
    I think you need to play online or something.. So if you didn't change anything that may be the reason.


    i didnt change anything, i play with 2 of my friends.
  7. 01-26-2016, 07:20 PM
    oCmKs_4_LiFe's Avatar
    oCmKs_4_LiFe
    < ^ > < ^ >
    oCmKs_4_LiFe's Avatar
    oCmKs_4_LiFe
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,298
    Posts
    7,011
    Reputation
    Sep 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    you need the calling card on or set minimap shader to the calling card your using for ur shader. come on lad play the game.
  8. 01-26-2016, 08:02 PM
    9
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    May 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    try Precaching the emblem under init
  9. 01-26-2016, 09:04 PM
    19
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FRINZ View Post
    u using animated okay wat u mean stop working its black?...

    if so go online set up your calling card as your bg or if u cnt go online change the mini map to the same shader as the animated material n should be back now if it invisible make sure u hv a alpha not on 0


    no it turned Grey and i didn't touch anything :(
  10. 01-26-2016, 09:04 PM
    19
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by yograndma View Post
    try Precaching the emblem under init


    already done it.