06-07-2016, 04:10 AM #1
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I was playing zombies with GSC Injector newest one for awhile

then at some point I quit and when I went to SOLO to try a different menu it froze.

I restarted the ps3 and went online and went to SOLO it froze, then I restarted and went to Public froze, restarted went to custom games froze, I tryed to play local not signed in and it would work but when I would sign in if I went to local while signed in would freeze. So basically if I'm signed in and go to any mode that shows me the zombie world map selection it freezes...

I then deleted my game data then reinstalled the needed updates 1.09 and 1.19 then installed the dlc back. I went to zombies and it all worked normally so I quit and put all the files to load GSC Injector with. I decided to try it with other psn account and it worked perfectly so then I tryed it with the original account that it kept freezing with and it still froze. So i went back to the other account and it worked properly, so basically something with the account is causing a problem? Lol I know it sounds weird I should probably record a video it's pretty weird.

Last edited by AndresKid ; 06-07-2016 at 05:26 AM.
06-07-2016, 04:15 AM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
This is very interesting and weird lol.
PM me your skype maybe i can help you.
06-07-2016, 04:44 AM #3
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
This is very interesting and weird lol.
PM me your skype maybe i can help you.

It's ok dude but thanks I'll just use the other account but yea it's really weird
Last edited by AndresKid ; 06-07-2016 at 05:06 AM.
06-07-2016, 04:47 AM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
It's ok dude I'll just use the other account but yea it's really weird

Sorry man first time hearing this lol never had this problem before :P

The following user thanked Jarzh for this useful post:

AndresKid
06-07-2016, 05:26 AM #5
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
06-07-2016, 05:38 AM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
Ahh, do you have a modified eboot for Multiplayer because what I can remember i had b777x eboot for multiplayer and everytime i tried to go on zombies or play I'd froze so I had to install a Zombies eboot then it stopped freezing.
06-07-2016, 05:42 AM #7
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Ahh, do you have a modified eboot for Multiplayer because what I can remember i had b777x eboot for multiplayer and everytime i tried to go on zombies or play I'd froze so I had to install a Zombies eboot then it stopped freezing.

I made two eboots

one for multiplayer with Anti ban and That other Anti ban thats in the Eboot Creator

then I made a zombie eboot with it and only used normal anti ban and auto start to zombie.

EDIT**

So just to make sure I just got my friend to use my account on his ps3, he has GSC Injector on it to I'm the one who set it up for him and the same thing happens with just my account if he uses his own it works so yea reallllly weird.
06-07-2016, 05:44 AM #8
Jarzh
Hurah!
I made two eboots

one for multiplayer with Anti ban and That other Anti ban thats in the Eboot Creator

then I made a zombie eboot with it and only used normal anti ban and auto start to zombie.

EDIT**

So just to make sure I just got my friend to use my account on his ps3, he has GSC Injector on it to I'm the one who set it up for him and the same thing happens with just my account if he uses his own it works so yea reallllly weird.

Try using these eboots bro because I used one of the Zombie eboots from this topic and it stopped my freezing issue.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-07-2016, 05:47 AM #9
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Try using these eboots bro because I used one of the Zombie eboots from this topic and it stopped my freezing issue.
You must login or register to view this content.

i dsont think it has sprx in it or does it?
06-07-2016, 05:50 AM #10
Jarzh
Hurah!
i dsont think it has sprx in it or does it?

Zombie SPRX ?
Don't know I haven't used sprx for zombies before but nope it doesn't also Multiplayer too it's just a eboot with 100% antiban.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo