04-22-2017, 07:30 PM #1
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have installed bo2 the full game on pc and then installed redacted lan from their website and ran it and i can play the game okay-ish its really laggy but the purpose of installing it was to keep doing gsc as my ps3 broke and until i get another one i have been trying to use the pc. One of my problems is when i connect gsc studio and inject my project and start game it either takes forever to load or it just makes it not respond and force close out. The only way around this for me is to export the menu for pc and inject it that way and that is sort of annoying bc when i make a minor change or just wanna test something i have to export it everytime is there anything i can do or anyone have any suggestions?*

Thank you in advance
04-22-2017, 11:13 PM #2
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
I have installed bo2 the full game on pc and then installed redacted lan from their website and ran it and i can play the game okay-ish its really laggy but the purpose of installing it was to keep doing gsc as my ps3 broke and until i get another one i have been trying to use the pc. One of my problems is when i connect gsc studio and inject my project and start game it either takes forever to load or it just makes it not respond and force close out. The only way around this for me is to export the menu for pc and inject it that way and that is sort of annoying bc when i make a minor change or just wanna test something i have to export it everytime is there anything i can do or anyone have any suggestions?*

Thank you in advance

the long loading times is due to your pc and the random freezes is just redacted.
04-22-2017, 11:48 PM #3
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
the long loading times is due to your pc and the random freezes is just redacted.

now im not able to even use a menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo