10-30-2014, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone, as lots of you know about the hide and seek game mode, today I would like to release MY BO2 VERSION of it, if you ever were on MW2 at the time when the everyone was using Patches then you know what this game mode is, if not then I'll explain in the thread.

Heads Up
This Gamemode has taken a while as I needed to go through a lot of processes and things to get models etc... At the moment it is only compatible in GSC Studio by iMCSx (you can find it in the modding tools section). I also can not thank Shark and Sunni's more enough for the help.

Notes On This Game Mode
- The Only Way To Get Bots Working Is By Using The Boolean "level.spawnBost" Do Not Add Bots The Normal Way! (Bots aren't even gonna play it properly lmao)
- Gametype MUST Be Team Deathmatch, If Not You May Run Into Issues!

Information Regarding Edits
I don't want to see any edits of this released. Anyway on with the release. However I do not control other peoples decisions and if they are going to disrespect the rules I have laid out concerning these issues then there is nothing I can do about it but it will be highly disappointing and hugely disrespectful to me and anyone who helped in the making of this.

Video:

Plans For The Future
In the future I plan on adding more maps and models, so stay tuned for any updates. NOTE: I work A LOT so this will be updated VERY QUICKLY.

Download
These files are updated every time I make changes to any of them, If there is anything important that I have changed or that you should know about then I will inform you on this thread and in the replies below, you will also need to download all the gsc files.

You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log

[COLOR="#FF0000"]30/10/2014 8:55AM
Files Edited: All Files Main Release[/COLOR]

-Main Release

[COLOR="#FF0000"]1/11/2014 1:04AM
Files Edited: Main.gsc, functions.gsc, Menu.gsc[/COLOR]

-Added Maps - Raid & Aftermath

[COLOR="#FF0000"]7/11/2014 8:59PM
Files Edited: Main.gsc, Menu.gsc[/COLOR]

-Added Maps - Meltdown
-Bugs Fixed - Raid Freeze Issue

[COLOR="#FF0000"]8/11/2014 11:19AM

-Added Maps - Yemen, Slums, Turbine and Plaza
-Bugs Fixed - Meltdown Freeze Issue

[COLOR="#FF0000"]8/11/14 10:35PM
Files Edited: Menu.gsc[/COLOR]

-Bugs Fixed -Massive Freezing Bug

[COLOR="#FF0000"]9/11/14 10:21AM

-Tweaked the menu
-Little Bugs fixed
-Fixed typos
-Menu title is now appropriate

How To Enable Force Host

When In A Game, Go Prone And Press DPAD Right To Toggle Force Host

How to play the gamemode

1. Start the game once injected the GSC
2. After 15 seconds of the game some one at random will be chosen to be a seeker
3. The seeker has 10 minutes to find all hiders with a TAC 45
4. The hiders have a selection of multiple models which can be used to hide
5. When a seeker finds a hider they shoot them.

Model Menu Controls

DPAD Up - Open Menu
DPAD Up/Down - Scroll Up/Down
DPAD Left - Close Menu Anywhere
X - Select Option
Square - Go Back/Exit Menu

How To Setup The Game Mode With GSC Studio
Text

Step 1: Download All The .GSC Files From The Mediafire Link!
Step 2: Make A Folder Called "Projects"
Step 3: Make A New Folder In Projects Called "Hide and Seek" And Place All The .GSC Files In There
Step 4: In GSC Studio, Click Editor->Open Project
Step 5: Select Change Location And Browse To The Projects Folder, Then Click Ok
Step 6: Click "Hide and Seek" From The Project List
Step 7: Connect To Your Device And Press Inject or Press CTRL + I

Video

Known Bugs and Working Maps

-I would ask for you the community to find the bugs thanks haha, none im sure of at the moment though.

-Currently only working on a few maps, as every map has different models assigned to it.
-Maps working:
-Hijacked
-Carrier
-Express
-Standoff
-Aftermath
-Raid
-Meltdown
-Yemen
-Slums
-Turbine
-Plaza

Credits

Original Maker of MW2 Gamemode - Unsure who it was, can some one tell me in the comments. thanks
Shark - Using his Zombieland as a base and using his Zombieland thread as a base to my thread + Creating 3 useful functions
Sunni - Testing the gamemode, helping produce it and doing final touch ups
Rambo - Testing
Randoms on BO2 Pubs - Testing
ItsLollo1000 - Code Thread
YouViolateMe - The Shop Design + Ideas
Source Code - Perk List
dtx12 - Making This Possible
And anyone else I forgot!

Enjoy
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 11-09-2014 at 02:24 AM.

The following 60 users say thank you to ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, One, 0zersub, akra115, Albus, anxify, BeerFearModz, BicycleMods, Boughhhh, Buqsy, canadiancaper, Chen Madhala, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CodJumper:, CuddlyPandaBear, ELiTEiiiSkillz, Embolden, Full-Evil, FusionIsDaName, garpbaldo, GaryStanislaus, HackersForHire, iHaxel, iifire, ImAzazel, iRnZ, iStonerHQ, Yenix, Jaredm09, jmend12, ksa_7ooo7, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, LizzoOo, Loz, Modding_PS3, MrRambo, NeonAxiis1306, NintendoMw, Nothingbutbread, Rabbimods, RebugAlex, ReqLobbies, CraZy KiD GaMeR, Sir Quack, Skonafid, Sunnis, Synergy, tantan27, V--JR7, VeSun, xAJM, xBlackModder, xCLS, XDrifteer7, xJado, Zambie, Zeynoh
06-18-2016, 07:29 AM #299
I am gonna try this tomorrow, I will let you know if I have any issues. I know this might sound like a dumb question, but will this game work if played in Local? Like Split-screen? My son loves prop hunt and I am going to load it up on the ps3 tomorrow. Have the GSC injector studio and everything. Rebug 4.80
06-19-2016, 06:43 AM #300
Ok so I tried this game out and wow. Me and my son played local for 2 hours, then played with my wife. Very awesome. Only issue I had with local was the menu was hidden behind the split screen top and bottom. But once you played a few times, you remembered where everything was. Thank you to the creator of this, mainly because my son enjoyed it so much, he has autism and has a hard time concentrating on a lot of everyday task. He saw prop hunt on Vanoss's videos and ever since has been obsessed with the game wanting to play it. I told him I found this on here and I was gonna try and see if I could get it to run on the ps3. The boy looked the way he did the first time he played Mario. Thank you so much for this, brought the family all together for "family time" as well which is always lovely.

I did not take this online, didnt want to risk pissing off other players and getting banned.
Rebug 4.80/Toolbox 2.4 (I think).
I used GSC studio and all the instructions provided with the original post.
If I can help anyone let me know, but I am an extreme noob.
Peace n Love!
07-06-2016, 07:58 AM #301
what the max players it works with?
10-15-2016, 01:42 PM #302
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
Doesnt work the _forgefunctions.gsc gives error in bo2 gsc studio
11-17-2016, 04:52 AM #303
FearSoap
Save Point
How do you spawn in the bots? I don't understand what boolean is. Help me Smile
11-17-2016, 05:00 AM #304
Originally posted by FearSoap View Post
How do you spawn in the bots? I don't understand what boolean is. Help me Smile

A boolean is a true or false statement. Bots wouldn't even function correctly in a gamemode like this.Tustin

The following user thanked Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

xSynthmodz
11-18-2016, 02:52 AM #305
FearSoap
Save Point
Ok thanks! I needed that knowledge Smile
11-24-2016, 02:02 PM #306
I have a problem. The game was working correctly, as in it loaded in and everything but when I open the menu it crashes my game. Have any idea why it doesn't work?
01-13-2017, 03:24 AM #307
Every time i inject and start game like 5 seconds in i get connection interruption then my ps3 crashes :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo