11-07-2014, 04:33 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); People have been asking me how to add calling cards to menus, yet all the information is out there lol

Anyway a short quick tutorial on how to use them.

1.Visit - You must login or register to view this content.
2.Copy any background you want. (note not all are calling cards, some are emblem creator icons which also work ).
3.Precache in Init as precacheshader ("background_name_here").

Now just use it as a shader in your menu using setshader.

Really easy!

Extra notes-
-Not all backgrounds will work some may appear as checkered or some may not appear at ll
-I'll post the camos backgrounds later today.

Here it is in my menu

The following 2 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

Full-Evil, V--JR7
11-07-2014, 05:06 AM #2
xSprint
Pokemon Trainer
Nice! Now people can stop crying about how to do it. even though they can check dumps...
11-07-2014, 01:18 PM #3
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Kinda sad there needed to be a tutorial for this :/

The following 2 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

Script Kiddie, TheJaRniBoi
11-07-2014, 01:21 PM #4
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
Kinda sad there needed to be a tutorial for this :/

agreed, but I guess some people follow tuts like this because they are that noob (no offense)
11-07-2014, 02:19 PM #5
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
agreed, but I guess some people follow tuts like this because they are that noob (no offense)

I can see your point but for something as simple as this people should be able to look and figure it out.

The following user thanked TheFallen for this useful post:

SyGnUs
11-07-2014, 06:08 PM #6
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
I can see your point but for something as simple as this people should be able to look and figure it out.

Is their a limit to how much shaders can be displayed on the screen? I tried like last month or so when I first got the card names, but when I tried setting them on the newer version of your menu base they wouldn't show up anymore. They did work on the previous versions but after the new ones they wouldn't show up. I tried a couple things but it was a no go, so I put it off. You got any ideas?
11-07-2014, 07:32 PM #7
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
Is their a limit to how much shaders can be displayed on the screen? I tried like last month or so when I first got the card names, but when I tried setting them on the newer version of your menu base they wouldn't show up anymore. They did work on the previous versions but after the new ones they wouldn't show up. I tried a couple things but it was a no go, so I put it off. You got any ideas?

Yeah there is a limit but I don't know what that limit is. And make sure you're setting the alpha to one otherwise it might have reached the limit. I'm not sure without testing it myself.
11-22-2014, 11:12 PM #8
xDebugKiller
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TheHated View Post
People have been asking me how to add calling cards to menus, yet all the information is out there lol

Anyway a short quick tutorial on how to use them.

1.Visit - You must login or register to view this content.
2.Copy any background you want. (note not all are calling cards, some are emblem creator icons which also work ).
3.Precache in Init as precacheshader ("background_name_here").

Now just use it as a shader in your menu using setshader.

Really easy!

Extra notes-
-Not all backgrounds will work some may appear as checkered or some may not appear at ll
-I'll post the camos backgrounds later today.

Here it is in my menu

Hey i just came across this and mine keeps messing up

Can somebody give me an example?
Last edited by xDebugKiller ; 11-23-2014 at 01:46 PM.
11-23-2014, 02:12 PM #9
Can you update the backgrounds with the DLC Calling Cards, couldn't find them.
11-23-2014, 11:13 PM #10
Bigmoneyhustlin
Can’t trickshot me!
Anyway u could give example how u made the menu scrollbar make the text bigger
and change the glow instead of a basic bar? didnt know if u made that or if it was in a base menu...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo