03-06-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Exelo
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Cranked Gamemode

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Make sure to read the entire thread before attempting to use otherwise there may be issues with it not working properly.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Video

Installations : Portable.

First get the source from You must login or register to view this content.. You are going to need everything in here so do not try to edit it or remove things as it will most likely cause issues. To use this you must first change your init() by the one in the portable versions. Here's a [url=https://i.imgur.com/VB759ya.png[url]Example[/url]. Where's write "// Your default Menu Init Here. " You must add back your menu default init. On the screens, I did it with my waterfall menu; Once it's done, just copy past the rest of the scripts in your menu files ( main.gsc ) or in another .GSC Files.

Call-In : Portable.
You must add a scripts which is this You must login or register to view this content. ; Call it using : gameChange(); or ::gameChange);

Usage : Default.
First get the source from You must login or register to view this content.. You are going to need everything in here so do not try to edit it or remove things as it will most likely cause issues. To use this you must first extracts the default folders inside your projects folder ( auto-created if you have downloaded GSC Studio ) wich is in your documentary folder; after that open up .GSC Studio and load the cranked project & Injects.

Have fun. Smile

It's was midnight when making the thread and I was tired ; if something is missing tell me and i'll fix.
Same for bugs.
Last edited by Exelo ; 03-06-2015 at 05:12 AM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Exelo for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ItzSparkBoii, 0zersub, EternalHabit, HiddenHour, iRnZ, koekiemonstarr2, basshead4ever, ModyHacker, SyGnUs, Synergy, V--JR7, Vondy Supreme, xKraveModz
03-06-2015, 05:14 AM #2
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Exelo View Post
Cranked Gamemode

Make sure to read the entire thread before attempting to use otherwise there may be issues with it not working properly.

Video

First get the source from You must login or register to view this content.. You are going to need everything in here so do not try to edit it or remove things as it will most likely cause issues. To use this you must first change your init() by the one in the portable versions. Here's a [url=https://i.imgur.com/VB759ya.png[url]Example[/url]. Where's write "// Your default Menu Init Here. " You must add back your menu default init. On the screens, I did it with my waterfall menu; Once it's done, just copy past the rest of the scripts in your menu files ( main.gsc ) or in another .GSC Files.

You must add a scripts which is this You must login or register to view this content. ; Call it using : gameChange(); or ::gameChange);

First get the source from You must login or register to view this content.. You are going to need everything in here so do not try to edit it or remove things as it will most likely cause issues. To use this you must first extracts the default folders inside your projects folder ( auto-created if you have downloaded GSC Studio ) wich is in your documentary folder; after that open up .GSC Studio and load the cranked project & Injects.

Have fun. Smile

It's was midnight when making the thread and I was tired ; if something is missing tell me and i'll fix.
Same for bugs.

"omg this froze my ps3", "it overflows too much". lol nice bro. i'll be using this

The following user thanked EternalHabit for this useful post:

Exelo
03-06-2015, 05:33 AM #3
Nice Smile

The following user thanked xKraveModz for this useful post:

Exelo
03-06-2015, 11:02 AM #4
0zersub
Little One
Cranked Gamemode

Video

Have fun. Smile

Same for bugs.

can you tell me the point of this gamemode :P because i don't get it .. i like this but i dont know what to do... (sorry for my bad english)

The following user thanked 0zersub for this useful post:

Exelo
03-06-2015, 02:34 PM #5
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Cranked Gamemode

Video

Have fun. Smile

Same for bugs.

Nice work man, haven't seen anything to new lately that's not a mod menu. This is what people should be working on.

The following user thanked SyGnUs for this useful post:

Exelo
03-06-2015, 02:37 PM #6
You can teach me use the Steam PC? I hack game more not me messing with GSC files.
03-06-2015, 03:46 PM #7
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
I love it <3

The following user thanked Vondy Supreme for this useful post:

Exelo
03-06-2015, 04:18 PM #8
Exelo
Banned
Originally posted by 0zersub View Post
can you tell me the point of this gamemode :P because i don't get it .. i like this but i dont know what to do... (sorry for my bad english)

Once you kill someone you get cranked and adrenaline boost your mouvements and stuffs.
But if you don't kill someone before the timer reach 0 then you'll die in a overdose.

Smile
03-06-2015, 05:19 PM #9
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Cool!

The following user thanked HiddenHour for this useful post:

Exelo
03-06-2015, 08:03 PM #10
ModyHacker
Gym leader
fixed issue
Last edited by ModyHacker ; 03-06-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo