03-07-2015, 02:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Overdrive v1

Today im gonna release my new GSC Mod Menu called Overdrive.

Credits:
- CmKs_4_LiFe
- ParaModder
- xOnlineModder
- And all modders (Sorry if i forgot anybody)

Download:
- Overdrive v1 : You must login or register to view this content.
- Virus Scan : You must login or register to view this content.

Picture Preview:
- Gyazo: You must login or register to view this content.

- You can add me on skype for contact or information! ( rickyboy.nl )

Tips:
- If you have any tips for me to do with the menu just leave a comment or send a message on skype!
- Tips are things that I can add to my menu.
- Don't say things that are impossible (Im new to GSC)
[/CENTER]

The following 5 users say thank you to ParaModder for this useful post:

0zersub, Ask4modzget_lvl, oCmKs_4_LiFe, PlaceModder
03-08-2015, 08:19 AM #20
Yeah, I was thinking about something originals bc everybody haves Fun Menu so I thought this should be better Winky Winky
03-08-2015, 04:31 PM #21
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ParaModder View Post
Uhhm, for alot of people it works fine so idk what the problem can be bro

Do you think you can make/point me to a video of someone injecting it? because i think its my process that im doing wrong.

UPDATE: i tried it a different way according to my friend and now its freezing when im entering the game. When it says "Awaiting textures"
Last edited by ProPieEater ; 03-08-2015 at 04:45 PM.
03-08-2015, 04:57 PM #22
Ofcourse I'll make a video but its weird that it freezes on awaiting textures bc if it freezes in the beginning if not, its not freezing so its a little bit weird xd
03-08-2015, 04:59 PM #23
ProPieEater
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ParaModder View Post
Ofcourse I'll make a video but its weird that it freezes on awaiting textures bc if it freezes in the beginning if not, its not freezing so its a little bit weird xd

is it because i cant go online with it? it works perfectly fine in Local when im offline

UPDATE: so i figured out what the problem was. Im using an injector (BO2 -- GSC Injector by _NzV_) because it has anti-ban thats been working for me for months now. When the injector is connected, it gives me the textures freezing problem. Any ideas for a solution? what do you use for not getting your account banned?
Last edited by ProPieEater ; 03-08-2015 at 05:16 PM.
03-08-2015, 07:07 PM #24
kaymarie123
Do a barrel roll!
Fix the cohost
03-08-2015, 07:40 PM #25
That's the problem I cant fix it bc my cid is banned so I cant seee if it works sorry I get a new CID is that #1 what I'll update!
03-08-2015, 08:30 PM #26
I am using a Anti Ban eboot dont use a Anti Ban in a RTM or Injector sometimes it doesnt work and you dont know if it works, so download a EBoot and you are good to go (Just download a AntiBan eboot for MP there is a differint one for Zombies)
03-08-2015, 09:03 PM #27
0zersub
Little One
mate fix the change level (Co-host, admin , verified... ) i change level to my friends and nothing no menu.. :P sorry for my bad english
03-08-2015, 10:42 PM #28
I know just read above, |I cant fix level for player bc my CID is banned so I cant test the co host but I'll do my best to update it! This week I"ll release 1.5!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo