04-08-2015, 09:31 PM #1
Exelo
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Phantom

Hello young ladies, I'm making a quick thread about the release of phantom and about what happening with me.

So as most of you doesn't know about, I'm leaving the community, I'm stopping all my activity about gaming and modding.
But the question is "why" So here I come telling you what happening; I noticed that all my activity was related to gaming and modding and it's was extremely difficult to move forward...

I want to do something else but with all of you always putting me back in the modding I couldn't do what I wanted to do and it's not a bad thing since I loved modding but I want to think about my future and move forward in my life and for that , I need to cut everything with modding.

Sorry for those good moment with me but none of you will ever hear or talk with me again.

About Phantom, it's a menu I started working on and it's not finished meanly the main base is done.
The menu base used was simple menu from Fallen; A Verification has been added but I didn't got time to fix the player menu but whatever it's not going to be hard to do it , about the design it's fully custom and no one ever did something like that so just enjoy it.

Be sure to use the _rank.gsc and save the max of strings possible, the overflow fix will do the rest.

Good Bye everyones.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 14 users say thank you to Exelo for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, FRINZ, AssEMoDDeR, AstroHDgamer, AutoModder, DaZeModz-, Devilemi, HiddenHour, Obitoobi, Psycedelic, sissi92, SyGnUs, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Vondy Supreme
04-08-2015, 09:31 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Exelo View Post
Phantom

Hello young ladies, I'm making a quick thread about the release of phantom and about what happening with me.

So as most of you doesn't know about, I'm leaving the community, I'm stopping all my activity about gaming and modding.
But the question is "why" So here I come telling you what happening; I noticed that all my activity was related to gaming and modding and it's was extremely difficult to move forward...

I want to do something else but with all of you always putting me back in the modding I couldn't do what I wanted to do and it's not a bad thing since I loved modding but I want to think about my future and move forward in my life and for that , I need to cut everything with modding.

Sorry for those good moment with me but none of you will ever hear or talk with me.

About Phantom, it's a menu I started working on and it's not finished meanly the main base is done.
The menu base used was simple menu from Fallen; A Verification has been added but I didn't got time to fix the player menu but whatever it's not going to be hard to do it , about the design it's fully custom and no one ever did something like that so just enjoy it.

Be sure to use the _rank.gsc and save the max of strings possible, the overflow fix will do the rest.

Good Bye everyones.

Good Bye :bye:

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

Exelo
04-08-2015, 09:33 PM #3
Bye bra :bye:

The following user thanked DesiqnzHD for this useful post:

Exelo
04-08-2015, 09:43 PM #4
Devilemi
Can’t trickshot me!
nice good job

The following user thanked Devilemi for this useful post:

Exelo
04-08-2015, 09:49 PM #5
Obitoobi
Error… Cat invasion!
Adieux Frero
Exelo
Best Moddeur French

The following user thanked Obitoobi for this useful post:

Exelo
04-08-2015, 10:06 PM #6
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
dude no wat sick af

The following user thanked FRINZ for this useful post:

Exelo
04-08-2015, 11:35 PM #7
Unhapn
|PS3 Modder | Coder | Developer|
Rip you will be missed!
Last edited by Unhapn ; 04-09-2015 at 12:26 AM.

The following user thanked Unhapn for this useful post:

Exelo
04-09-2015, 12:04 AM #8
Rip Exelo </3
You're doing this for all the right reasons though <3
Good luck for whatever you do in the future Smile

The following user thanked Psycedelic for this useful post:

Exelo
04-09-2015, 12:20 AM #9
Originally posted by Exelo View Post
Phantom

Sorry for those good moment with me but none of you will ever hear or talk with me again.

Good Bye everyones.

Looks sick. Hope you finally get to do what you've been hoping to do.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Exelo
04-09-2015, 01:12 AM #10
imsoorisky
Save Point
Homie<3 Youll Be Missed <3
~[ M W S ] Risky

The following user thanked imsoorisky for this useful post:

Exelo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo