04-25-2015, 11:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); y0, made this azza menu cos people keep getting scammed by others and its getting quite brutal actually. So here is my own one, tell me if the match bonus is not quite right in the replies below. Because I don't trick shot so I don't know what you people expect.

Notes On This Game Mode
1. Do Not add a bot AFTER the match bonus is activated, do it before you activate the match bonus.
2. If you are on round 3 (last round before it ends) then end the game or fast restart it, because if the game is ended with match bonus on you will freeze.
3. Sometimes if a bot kills you, you can freeze (unknown bug)

Download
These files are updated every time I make changes to any of them, If there is anything important that I have changed or that you should know about then I will inform you on this thread and in the replies below, you will also need to download the gsc file(s).

You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log

[COLOR="#FF0000"]25/04/15 7:18PM Australian [/COLOR]

-Initial Release

How to set up the game

Step 1: Inject the gsc file (if you don't know scroll down there is a tutorial on how to)
Step 2: Start the game on Search and Destroy in my opinion since that is the gamemode for Azza.
Step 3: DO THIS IN ORDER! Add a Bot(s) then press Match Bonus if you don't add a bot before you press match bonus you will freeze.
Step 4: Use any other functions you wish to use.

Menu Controls

R3 + L1 - Open Menu
DPAD Up/Down - Scroll Up/Down
X - Select Option
Square - Go Back/Exit Menu

How To Inject the file With GSC Studio
Text

Step 1: Download The .GSC File From The Mediafire Link!
Step 2: Download GSC Studio: https://www.mediafire.com/download/xlphm1zy0x30edp/setup.exe
Step 3: Open GSC Studio then go to the drop box "Editor" at the top left then proceed to "Inject a compiled script file..."
Step 4: A box should appear, you then click on "choose the gsc file" and then go to maps/mp/gamemodes in the files you downloaded and then proceed and once it is loaded you are allowed to inject the GSC File.

Video

[video]
[/video]

Known Bugs

If a Bot kills you then the game freezes

Credits

NGU Community - Some of the Functions
Shark - Menu Base
Me - Cos I fucking made it

Enjoy
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 04-25-2015 at 01:51 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

0zersub, Devilemi, Godsless, koekiemonstarr2, Mrtbyhyourwme, Rezqaazify, V--JR7, Laser, xIce KiLLaH

The following 4 users groaned at ScaRzModZ for this awful post:

BrevzHoster, Buqsy, Exelo, Synergy
04-25-2015, 11:37 AM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
y0, made this azza menu cos people keep getting scammed by others and its getting quite brutal actually. So here is my own one, tell me if the match bonus is not quite right in the replies below. Because I don't trick shot so I don't know what you people expect.

Notes On This Game Mode
1. Do Not add a bot AFTER the match bonus is activated, do it before you activate the match bonus.
2. If you are on round 3 (last round before it ends) then end the game or fast restart it, because if the game is ended with match bonus on you will freeze.

Download
These files are updated every time I make changes to any of them, If there is anything important that I have changed or that you should know about then I will inform you on this thread and in the replies below, you will also need to download the gsc file(s).

Change Log

-Initial Release

How to set up the game

Step 1: Inject the gsc file (if you don't know scroll down there is a tutorial on how to)
Step 2: Start the game on Search and Destroy in my opinion since that is the gamemode for Azza.
Step 3: DO THIS IN ORDER! Add a Bot(s) then press Match Bonus if you don't add a bot before you press match bonus you will freeze.

Menu Controls

R3 + L1 - Open Menu
X - Select Option

Text

Step 2: Download GSC Studio: https://www.mediafire.com/download/xlphm1zy0x30edp/setup.exe
Step 3: Open GSC Studio then go to the drop box "Editor" at the top left then proceed to "Inject a compiled script file..."
Step 4: A box should appear, you then click on "choose the gsc file" and then go to maps/mp/gamemodes in the files you downloaded and then proceed and once it is loaded you are allowed to inject the GSC File.

Video

Some one else record please, my Elgato is not functioning properly at the moment.

Known Bugs

Credits

Shark - Menu Base

Enjoy

Nice one bro Winky Winky
04-25-2015, 11:46 AM #3
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
y0, made this azza menu cos people keep getting scammed by others and its getting quite brutal actually. So here is my own one, tell me if the match bonus is not quite right in the replies below. Because I don't trick shot so I don't know what you people expect.

Notes On This Game Mode

Download

Change Log

-Initial Release

How to set up the game

Menu Controls

R3 + L1 - Open Menu
X - Select Option

Text

Video

Some one else record please, my Elgato is not functioning properly at the moment.

Known Bugs

Credits

Shark - Menu Base

Enjoy

Nice I see you got it working sorry I couldn't help Im a little busy
04-25-2015, 11:47 AM #4
fake reported!
04-25-2015, 12:06 PM #5
Buqsy
Bounty hunter
This match bonus is nothing new, I believe it has been released a while ago (the one that freezes).
04-25-2015, 12:07 PM #6
Originally posted by SkyMoDzYT View Post
fake reported!

how is this fake?
04-25-2015, 12:07 PM #7
Originally posted by Buqsy View Post
This match bonus is nothing new, I believe it has been released a while ago (the one that freezes).

This one freezes if you do it wrong, but I made this one with the help of Shark. So...?
04-25-2015, 12:11 PM #8
666 posts omg Gasp
btw good job bro !
04-25-2015, 12:17 PM #9
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Nice one bro Winky Winky

Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
Nice I see you got it working sorry I couldn't help Im a little busy

Originally posted by Rezqaazify View Post
666 posts omg Gasp
btw good job bro !

Thanks!